I was bad

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night I went to McDonalds. And no, didn't get a salad

Yesterday at work was horrible. Then I was fighting with my insurance company. Ran from work to pick up DD at MIL's house, then took her to dance class. After that, I was STARVING and just in a miserable mood. So I went through the drive thru on the way home.

Now I feel like crap. UGH
January 13th, 2011, 05:48 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
don't beat yourself up! one bad meal won't ruin all of your good progress and changes, just move forward and don't look back! Besides everyone cheats now and then LOL, stupid McDonalds and their stupid french fries
January 13th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL - I TOTALLY fell off the wagon this past weekend (actually I fell off of it multiple times over the weekend and into Monday haha). Stupid PMS made me do it Anyway, I am back on track now and I refuse to let it get me down Everyone slips up now and then, but the important thing is to not beat yourself up and give up on what you are trying to change GL!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 13th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Definitely don't beat yourself up about it. Just pick yourself up, and get back on track....we do ALL cheat at one point or another!! Just get back on track, and keep going. You are doing GREAT!

January 13th, 2011, 09:35 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I disagree DEFINITELY beat yourself up!!! LMAO

haha just kidding. but seriously I think it's good that your so upset over it. Now it's time to get over it and get back on track! Don't let this make you fall off completely. I bet if you did a little extra exercising it would make you feel better about the splurge!

BTW I had BK today BAD ME!

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
January 14th, 2011, 05:07 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Ahhhh PMS!! AF was here this week (only my second one since getting preggo with Kaiya). I have been chowing on Gummy Bears and yesterday I NEEDED (haha) chocolate so I bought brownies on the way home from work for dessert!!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
January 15th, 2011, 12:24 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I've been naughty too...

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
January 15th, 2011, 09:46 PM
hannah79's Avatar A little bit wicked
I had some fries from McDonalds today. They were great! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search