Saturday TRQ's

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2011, 08:38 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
How long have you been a member of JM?
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long?
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on?
What have you learned from JM?
January 15th, 2011, 09:10 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
How long have you been a member of JM? since August 2009

When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? probably not, but I love coming on here whenever I get a few minutes

Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? I used to lurk on a lot of the due date boards and playroom boards, but I don't have a lot of time to lurk anymore

What have you learned from JM? I've learned that it's nice to know other people who are going through the same stages with their kids as I'm going through with mine and being able to get lots of different opinions and advice on things.
January 15th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How long have you been a member of JM? Since December 2007 when I got my BFP with Lily
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? Not really
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? I don't lurk regularly on any boards, but I'll occasionally look at one of the PRs that is the month before, or after, one of my girls just to see what is going on in that age range
What have you learned from JM? It's super nice to be able to "know" so many people going through the same issues at the same times with kids!

January 15th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been a member of JM? July 09

When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? When I first joined I think I planned on lurking more than anything...I didn't know I would become so involved.

Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? I lurk quite a bit on Attachment Parenting and then March and May PR's when I have time. Haven't had much time to do anything but our board lately though.

What have you learned from JM? What HAVEN'T I learned is more appropriate! I don't know many women around me IRL who are like minded in terms of my parenting approach, CD'ing, BF'ing, etc. It's nice to have this group.

January 15th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
How long have you been a member of JM? Summer of 2009--when I was TTC the diva
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? NO!!
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? When I was working I lurked on the heated debates b/c I did such mindless office crap that I liked making my brain work by reading their debates.
What have you learned from JM? So much--seriously..so much. I know I'm a natural at being a mama--but still, I don't know what I would have down w/o JM...probably buy all the books from Borders and have a mini library in my home.

January 15th, 2011, 06:40 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
How long have you been a member of JM? I technically joined in Oct. 07 when I was pregnant with Kaija. I didn't post at all until March 08 though. I was a super-lurker

When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? Nope! Once you make friends here it's hard to just up and leave. I can't imagine just disappearing on you gals!

Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on?
I really only lurk when I get bored and it's totally random where I lurk too! Love and Sex has always been a little fascinating to me but I always forget about it when I'm lurking around...

What have you learned from JM? I'm with Shannon, what HAVEN'T I learned!! I wouldn't have as much breastfeeding support. I wouldn't have the resources to have a successful NCB. I NEVER would have switched to cloth. I would have been totally alone during my m/c. The list is endless. I can't imagine my life without the friends I've made here and the knowledge I've gained. I can come here, post on any board and get the help I need. I love that
January 16th, 2011, 03:58 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been a member of JM?since April 09 when I felt I needed support because I was getting into a rut with all the TTC stuff, although I lurked without actually joining for a long while
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? NONE! And I actually had never planned on joining the DDC either...but I figured what the heck! Now I couldn't imagine not having you girls in my life!
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? Not really, I sometimes lurk when I'm bored out of my mind, but that has been rare since there's usually something going on here or at NTNP, or I'm busy running after Didi.
What have you learned from JM? I'm with you ladies, I've learned A LOT!!! I have no idea how lonely, bored and lost I would have felt at many different times without you ladies! I'm so glad I got to become a mom AND make such great friends at the same time. JM really has enriched my life so much, I never would have thought I'd feel so at home on a message board before I found JM!

Last edited by LisaBrown; January 16th, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
January 16th, 2011, 07:00 AM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
How long have you been a member of JM? Since the beginning of my pregnancy with Audrey, probably 3 months preggo.

When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? No.

Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? I could join the unplanned pregnancy board, but I havn't, I comment sometimes.. I relate alot to the girls on there... I sometimes read the teen pregnancy board too, but havn't joined, just because I am a completely different place than most of the people on there.. I feel as though I could give alot of experience/advice, but.. yeah.

What have you learned from JM? ALOT. I can't even list it all
January 16th, 2011, 09:51 AM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
How long have you been a member of JM? 5 years!

When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? Nope, sort of thought it was gonna be a one time thing. but I so needed the support so i stayed round when I realized how much I NEEDED this place!

Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? i love to lurk on alot of places here, but I try to stir clear of the duedate clubs. Haha, it would definitely give me the baby fever. I would love to join the debate board but I might get in over my head. Im emotional as it is right now. One day though, when Im fully together.

What have you learned from JM? OMG, SO MUCH! I wouldn't be able to breastfeed without sooooooo much support!
January 16th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been a member of JM? Almost SIX years ago!!
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long?Nope!
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on?not really. I would like to make myself go back and be involved in my older kids boards again but just haven't done it. I don't post frequently enough here as it is
What have you learned from JM? That there are some seriously amazing women out there and that I don't have to know them "in real life" to know them well and love them.

January 16th, 2011, 02:49 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long have you been a member of JM October 2006!
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? no way!
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? not really
What have you learned from JM? I've learned TONS from jm!! I come here for answers before asking my own dr! lol

January 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
How long have you been a member of JM May 07
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? Not a clue I'd be so active let alone be a co-host of a board
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? No, I've joined quite a few. Eventually I may go back to WTTC to lurk but haven't gotten baby fever yet
What have you learned from JM? So much! I have learned to trust my body for charting fertility, NCB, and breastfeeding. I have learned to trust my instincts in parenting. All this with inspiration from my JM ladies.
January 18th, 2011, 06:33 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been a member of JM? I believe July 2009.. ?
When you first joined JM did you have any idea you would be there this long? I didn't
Are there any boards that you wouldn't or couldn't join but you like to lurk on? I barely have enough time to be on our board so I tend to not lurk
What have you learned from JM? Endless things! I truely love our ladies on this board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search