Cameras and our babies

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Not that I'm complaining b/c I love how active Aly is and it's wonderful--but seriously...it's so hard now to take her pictures.

When does this phase stop? If I try and take her picture she crawls towards me or just doesn't sit still.

I'm thinking...by their 1st bday they like to get their picture taken again? I see that age range of babies at picture places--and they even know how to sit and smile and be a ham.

But I was just curious.

I'm trying to save money and take Aly's 9 month pics myself...April and May/June are going to be crazy with pictures b/c we'll be getting the diva's one years done professionally and then hunhun2 arrives and we'll get some NB pics and then when hunhun2 is a month old, get her one month pics and also pics of the girls together.

January 16th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Vi won't pose for pictures. Everything has to be a candid and I have to take it fast before she walks off. Lily posed for 1st birthday pictures so I'm hoping Vi will as well.

January 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
k8liz311's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My older DS loved his one year pictures. I was really nervous but he thought the popping sound of the flash was really funny so he was laughing in all of them and they came out great. This stage is hard.. and two was hard. But I thought 1 yr to about 18months was good..
now around 3 he won't take pictures again. he hates the camera and runs away.

January 16th, 2011, 01:18 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Kaija's been a PITA for pictures since she learned how to walk! She's seriously just a high activity kid though, it's hard to get her to sit still for anything. Know why most of my pics are at the kitchen table? Because most of the time I can get her to sit down to eat. Note I say most of the time... Ugh... I hope she loses a touch of the stubborn so that in a year or so she'll actually listen and follow directions for pictures. But I'm not holding my breath
January 16th, 2011, 01:32 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
David is like that - he's 2.5. My older two are hams and posers though
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
January 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chase is impossible right now when it comes to taking pictures too! He is constantly moving or looking away, etc when I try to get one of him doing something cute! It is hit or miss, so most of my pics are candid.

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search