So frustrated...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just eating healthy isn't cutting it for me I am so frustrated that nothing seems to be changing for me. I really wanted to just eat healthy and hope for a difference, but now it is clear to me that it is going to take actual work (like working out) to lose any weight (I know this is kinda a DUH! moment for me). Anyway, I am making a fresh start tomorrow. I got the 60 Day SlimDown method with work out DVDs. I am going to be getting up at 6am (when my boys usually wake up to start school) and go downstairs to eat a quick breakfast and feed the baby and hopefully squeeze in a decent amount of work out time before Abigail and Connor wake up. This will be the only way I can really work out until DH comes home and can keep the kids out of my way. Otherwise they are under foot and playing with my weights, etc. This is the main reason (yes you can read "excuse" here instead lol) I haven't worked out at all. It is just really hard to find the time in my day to do it when the kids won't be in my way or making me pause the DVD every 5 minutes. Okay, this is seriously going to take some major comittment on my part becuase getting up at 6am does NOT sound appealing to me at all I am really going to need encouragement from my fellow JM mommies here on the weight loss forum.....

Oh, and just to add I am back up to 159lbs thanks to this weekends meals I am totally depressed now. My husband is going to be home in less than 2 months and I really want to knock his socks off with a rockin' hot body! I have already lost weight (I was 184lbs when he left), but I am nowhere near the 130lbs I was before the last 2 kids......

All right I am done with my pity party and I am going to kick my own butt back into shape!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 17th, 2011, 10:24 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally understand. It's hard to get that workout in with the kids up. Keep the eating clean and workout when you can. The weight will come off. You can do this!
January 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
Maybe you can join a gym with a daycare?
I know getting up at 6am is hard but you can do it!!! I know what it's like to have kids under your feet when you're trying to work out! Do your kids take naps or anything?

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
January 17th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
You have done AWESOME so far!! You should be so proud of yourself, and how far you have come already!! I know if you put your mind to it, you can get the rest of it off!

January 18th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks!

I thought about joining a gym, but we live pretty far from post/any towns. It would be a 20min drive at least to get to any kind of gym. My kids are 12 1/2, 11, 5, 2, and then Kara who is 7mo. Plus I homeschool so my older ones are home during the day as well. I just think that I would give up if I had to load everyone up and drive just to work out lol! I am pretty resolved to sticking with it this time (the DVDs I mean).

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search