MONDAY! is our first weigh-in and check in!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
Oh ladies gear up! Tomorrow everyone post in here so we can see how everyone is doing. Post your weight (this is encouraged but if you are uncomfortable with the idea we will all understand) and a little bit about how you are doing with your challenge.
For those comfortable with posting there weights I will make a chart and we can see those numbers go down.

Come on ladies! This will be a weekly activity to help everyone stay on track!

January 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
An idea... can we also post before pics here? I just took some yesterday, so not at my absolute highest (peak at pregnancy), but it's blah enough to be a good before pic for the start of my commitment to me.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Yep definatly! That is a great idea!

January 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Would love to post pics. That would motivate me tons!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

January 17th, 2011, 05:54 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Alright here goes. On January 4th I weighed 157.2. First thing this morning I weighed in at 153.4. I am so happy with that. 155 was my pre-pregnancy weight from Hudson so very happy to have surpassed that hump.

January 17th, 2011, 06:52 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
4 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome!!!
Keep up the good work. It is always encouraging to keep up the workout/diet routine when you see results.

I don't have a partner, but would it be okay if I still checked in here each week? I love to encourage fitness AND have FIT mommas to lean on.

January 17th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks Amanda! And of course you can check in. You seem so healthy and have been such an inspiration to me.

January 17th, 2011, 11:44 AM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Amanda, do you want to be my partner? I didn't sign up, but need to have someone keeping me accountable especially these last six weeks.

Clocked in this AM at 108.8 pounds. I'd like to get down to 103 pounds (but I eat like I'm still pregnant. I'd be screwed if I didn't run). So about six pounds. For someone who is 4'11" that is a good target weight.
January 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM
OMG...

YOu gals make me SOOO envious. I don't remember EVER weight less than 150 and weighing 157 was thin for me, took me to a 6, which was HARD to find clothes, since most tall clothes available start at size 8 (at normal stores, like JC Penney, who has ultra talls, which I need..)

Anyway..

PLEASE don't think ill of me, this is hard to write...

At my peak, I was 292 when pregnant with Kellen. I'm now down to 259. I was 264 for the longest time, through the holidays and such. What a plateau!!! So glad to see the pounds come off.

I'm doing LoseIt (I love that site) and working out pretty well at the gym. My goal is 2# per week.

I also have hopes to be down below the 240 mark before my brother's wedding min March. We'll see if I can hit that. It's a little over 2#/week and it may not be realistic.

Here are my before pics. Excuse the sagging boobs, fat rolls and sports bra. I was getting ready to take a bath when I decided to take a plunge and take pics...

January 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Gwynne you are doing great and don't get too hung up on the numbers. While you were a size 6 at 150 pounds, I am still a size 12. You are really tall and you don't look big in those pics at all. With that being said, I am so proud of you for what you have done so far and the steps you are taking to get where you want to be. You are doing so great Mama! Keep it up!

January 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So on Jan 12th, I was little over 125 lbs. I just weighed myself and I am 121!!! YAH! You ladies are keeping me so motivated
January 17th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Wow Christina! 4lbs in less than a week. That's awesome! Great job!

January 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Was 127# on last Monday and today am 124.7# Would like to get down to 115. Was 124 pre-preg

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

January 17th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am still 139.4 . Working my behind off though. It will eventually start coming off.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
January 17th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I am 214... I am up 3lbs in 2 weeks. I am not having a good day, I want to cry and actually did today in a store because I could not fit into gender appropriate outerwear.
Next week I am determined to do better.

January 18th, 2011, 09:27 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Okay, here I am to come clean. I have never posted how much I gained during my pregnancy. Here goes nothing.

I am 5'7

I'll backdate this to before I got prego this Austin.

I weighed 170 when I got pregnant with Austin. Size 11/12. I specifically remember weighing 181 when I was at 9 weeks. I delivered at 222. BUT, it was ALOT of water weight, I had pre-e and was down to 188 before I left the hospital.

Lost the weight over the next 7 years.....I was 135ish when I got pregnant with Grace. My lowest was 130. I was in a size 3 and had been at that size for a good year or 2. I delivered Grace at 212.

I currently sit at 164. I'm bouncing between 9/10 and 11/12's. I weigh on fridays.....so my next weigh in will be next monday then and I'll keep on the monday weigh in schedule.

My goal is to get to 145 by Mothers day. This seems very doable to me.....up until the holidays the weight was coming off easily...now I've stalled.

BUT, this whole group is giving me motiviation!!!

Okay, I'm done!
January 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I missed this and just weighed in this am at 170

I'm actually incredibly embarrassed to be excited about 170, but it's down 4 pounds from last week, so I need to focus on that.

I have no idea what size I am in because I really don't fit well in any of my clothes. Ugh!

My goal weight: 125, but I'll take 130. And I would like to be down to 140 by my brother's wedding on May 28th.

January 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM
OH, Nichole! You'll get to your pre-preg weight, I know it! Just focus on the good of each day and the things that could be improved... well... make plans to improve them for the coming days

Way to go, Amy! I'd give my eyetooth to weigh 170 again.

January 18th, 2011, 12:33 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was 124lbs on monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search