Miss cranky pants is back

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 05:12 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just when I thought we were over all the growth spurts and terrible teething episodes...I'm proven wrong once again. Didi kept waking up last night every hour or so, even though she didn't fuss to eat or anything except once, it still woke me up every time, about 5 or 6 times in all I think. Then she was up for good at 6:30 and has been cranky ever since. She's been getting progressively crankier by the day since Saturday, and I'm so over it. I was planning to try to make it back to the gym this week because I was starting to have faith that she was sleeping better and would at least sleep in until DH gets up to get ready for work so I could sneak out early and go to the gym for at least a quick workout 2-3 times a week at least (I'm in a major slump lately, and I know that exercise would really help my mood), but this put the breaks on my plan yet again. There's always something...and I'm tired of excuses, but it seems to be all I have these days.

Can it be her molars already? She's constantly slobbering and keeps shoving her fingers way in the back of her mouth, to the point of making herself gag constantly. I'm so ready for teething to be DONE! Rant over, thanks for listening ladies.

January 18th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! Jed has become crabby pants as well. He is clingy, but won't setle even when I am holding him. He woke up a few times last night just for some comfort. I think he is teething and getting his two top front teeth.

That sucks about not being able to work out...I am thinking of getting that dance central game for my wii and playing that to work out. Or the zumba. That way I dont' have to go anywhere and maybe Jed will watch me and think I am funny!

January 18th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry she's fussy again! Vi was crazy fussy last night and I ended up nursing her about 8x during the night just to get her back to sleep. I hate teething as well and I need to get back to the gym too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search