Preggo ladies!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 11:42 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where are you?

And how did you make it thru the 1st trimester with all the exhaustion? I am sooooo tired but Alicia doesn't care She is constantly on the move and I can't keep up

January 19th, 2011, 12:14 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
^ Just wanted to say *Hugs*...

January 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not prego right now, but I saw this post so I figured I'd comment anyway. I definately feel for ya, I was there last year. It was SO hard being pregnant and still having a baby. Big hugs to you.

January 19th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Thanks girls!!!

Yes Ashley (momtocarly&sofia) I was going to ask you had you made it & if it was hard after baby got here since you already lived thru this! It was hard at first with just Alicia I can't even imagine another baby and her alittle over 1yrs old. Ugh I hope its not too hard

January 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Kaija's Avatar Mom to Addie
I have been pretty exhausted but I think it is mainly because of my m/s. On the days that I am not feeling sick I have more energy.. well not AS much energy as I usually have but it's much improved.

I don't know my EDD still, but i'm pretty sure i'm due in July..
January 20th, 2011, 07:47 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*HUGS* I feel for ya - I cannot imagine dealing with m/s or fatigue on top of taking care of our LO. I hope you get some energy soon!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

January 20th, 2011, 08:36 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonkey80 View Post
Thanks girls!!!

Yes Ashley (momtocarly&sofia) I was going to ask you had you made it & if it was hard after baby got here since you already lived thru this! It was hard at first with just Alicia I can't even imagine another baby and her alittle over 1yrs old. Ugh I hope its not too hard

It was way easier after the baby got here! I could move again lol And it was actually easier after DH went back to work after 2.5 weeks off, we were finally able to get into a routine. He was supposed to have 3 weeks off but I made him go back early lol When Sofia was a newborn, I would get Carly settled with a snack/drink or whatever it was she needed first. Even if Sofia was crying for something. It was faster to take care of Carly's needs so I could then focus on Sofia.

I had help when I was pregnant though, basically since I was on bedrest at the end, I just had to make it until 3 when my mom got out of work and then she came over to help until DH got home. In the first trimester though, I made Carly take her naps(in her swing, it was the only place she would nap) and I napped everytime she did. The house was messy, but sleep was more important. I also crazy babyproofed the house, so she could crawl around and play without me needing to constantly be with her. I could still see her though just because of how our house is set up.

It's not that bad!

January 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
^^ thanks for that!! that was helpful & alittle insight on how its going to be

Right now I can't really take naps with her because I work from home and that's when I get most of my work done so I'm am beyond exhausted on top of that she still wakes up once a night so I dont even get a full night most nights *YAWN*

I just know it will be worth it in the end, thats what keeps me going LOL

February 1st, 2011, 07:11 AM
**Nicole**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh after josh got here it was easy but i may join you guys soon lol
February 3rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It will definately be easier to have 2 kids than it is to be preggo and have 1
For me I'm 15 n a hlf weeks and still soooo exhausted. Im slightly anemic again, but the doc said its much more likely my exhaustion is from the 3 kids, Baylee still not sleeping and just being preggo in gereral. I think you just do it, what other choice do you have? You'll wake up tomorrow and do it again... and the next day and the next. I actually cry some days because Im so exhausted!! And school makes it 10 times worse! So yeah Im in that boat with you not much advice, but ur not alone!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search