Matilda 9month appointment

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the best part---- NO SHOTS!!!!

the Dr. said she is doing great. She is 15.8lb and 27 inches. He wanted to measure her again b/c she has really slowed down on her length, she was 27 when he did it also. He wasn't really concerned but she is now on the small and shorter of the chart. I am not sure what exactly. I think I have a real laid back dr. I dont know if you all remember but when Matilda was born she was 8.8 and 21.5 inches, so she started off big and has just slowed down. He said some babies do this She is eating great...still breastfeeding-like a pro. He just thinks she is going to be petite. She is still in size 2 diapers and her clothes are really lasting- she is not growing out of them like my first did. She is really taking after her Dad....I would like to take after her dad with this metabolism!!
Just wanted to post an update on her.....and she now has 2 teeth!! She didn't have two last night. crazy how they pop up.

Oh and AF just came back for me this morning...after a year and a half...

It's been a epic morning....
January 20th, 2011, 08:03 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
I love it! I'm so glad she had an easy appointment and such a great one too. I love laid back doctors who aren't overly concerned at a petite child. Isn't it crazy how those teeth just come all of a sudden. Lauren's did anyway.

Sorry about AF. But otherwise glad for a good morning.
Caroline - November '12

January 20th, 2011, 10:18 AM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for a great appointment! She is such a little doll, I love all of her pics! Glad she is doing great, and yeah for teeth!!!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Glad she is doing perfect!! What a little peanut!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 20th, 2011, 10:56 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that it went well!

Logan is 15 lbs 11 oz and 27 1/2 inches long

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like she is doing great!!!

January 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Sounds great!!
January 20th, 2011, 01:56 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad it went well!! It's such a relief for me to hear other babies around Cam's weight. His doctor unfortunately is not so laid back. I really need to find one more like yours it sounds like! Oh and he weighs 15 lbs. 6 oz. last i checked. What percentile did the doc say she's in? Cam's pedi always makes that such a big deal and it's annoying...

Yay for teeth!!

January 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay Matilda!!!

and boo for AF...but atleast she stayed away for a long time!!

January 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
Glad it went well!! It's such a relief for me to hear other babies around Cam's weight. His doctor unfortunately is not so laid back. I really need to find one more like yours it sounds like! Oh and he weighs 15 lbs. 6 oz. last i checked. What percentile did the doc say she's in? Cam's pedi always makes that such a big deal and it's annoying...

Yay for teeth!!
He didn't really say...I saw her dot on the chart, it wasn't like off the chart but it was in the bottom part of it. She has only gained a pound since the last appointment- I think three months ago. Personally I think she is fine, she is growing- he wasn't concerned with her not crawling (that is my biggest concern)...told me some babies just start walking. I really like him and I like that he is laid back---- with that said I know he is good Dr (knowledgeable and highly recommended )(recommended by the children's hospital (my Ds's neurologist). See...... I thought he would be sooo concerned after reading about other babies her weight and Dr reactions. But I know she is fine- she eats sleeps - she is happy. Its just soooo strange how dr's are sooooo different!!
January 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I couldn't agree more!! Camden has gained a pound per month for the past couple months and they have still been concerned because he's not high enough on the darn chart. haha. Glad to hear that some docs don't think it's a concern though. They are fine and healthy, just petite

January 20th, 2011, 08:13 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also feel relieved hearing Matilda's weight and that your doc isn't concerned. Mine, unfortunately was rather concerned. Mia's clothes are also lasting forever! Crazy that Matilda has two teeth that just popped up. Mia has had two that have been almostttttttt about to poke through since Christmas but still haven't yet!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 21st, 2011, 06:55 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a good appointment!! My dd was the same way. She was born at 37 weeks weighing 8 lbs 8 oz but she slowed down after that and has always been petite ever since.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search