Wow! I have missed so much!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM
AK Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been gone for so long and it seems I have missed a ton. It has just been impossible to get on the computer in the past few months. We have had so much going on from several family members having surgery to a family member passing away. I am able to keep up with some on Facebook since I can check that in my phone. I wish JM would make an iPhone app.

I hope everyone is well. I see there are babies on the way. That is so exciting and congrats!

William is almost 10 months now. He is growing so quickly. He weighs 30lbs now and is in 24 month clothes. He can say several words on a regular basis. He can answer yes and no (by shaking his head) when asked certain questions. He wave hi and bye, claps, and can give us five He two teeth and is working on more. He can take about 6-7 steps now without falling. He is mostly eating table food now. He is losing interest in his bottle. I am working with him now on using a spoon. He still does not sleep well. He is restless all night long, but we will survive.

January 20th, 2011, 12:41 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
So glad to see you back Kasie. William is so darn cute! I am having a hard time imagining your sweet 10 month old the size of my 2 year old. What a big and handsome boy. He's about 4 lbs more than twice the size of my DD. And he's doing so many things so well. Congrats!

Hope you're able to stay and visit with us more often!
Caroline - November '12

January 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Hi!!! William is adorable!! Sorry for your loss! And I hope all your family members that have had surgery are doing well now! I can't believe your little guy weighs 30 lbs!!! What a big boy!! Sounds like he is doing great and developing well!!! Can't believe he is walking too!! woo hoo!!! Go William!! Glad you gave us an update!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like William is doing great! He's so cute!

January 20th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Welcome back hun!! I know what you mean about busy schedules and trying to find time to breathe let alone get on JM...but glad you gave us an update He sounds like he's doing wonderful and he is SO CUTE!!!

January 20th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great to hear from you! Glad that William is doing so well...what a cutie he is!

January 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish JM had phone app as well. That would be awesome. We have missed you! William is such a big handsome boy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search