TV Show Line Up

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a line up of tv shows that you watch each week??

Here's My line up:

Sunday:
-Real Housewives of Atlanta
-Kendra
---then when the season is on....Holly's World, Army Wives

Monday:
-Pretty Little Liars

Tuesday:
-Teen Mom
-16 & Pregnant
-Million Dollar Money Drop

Wednesday:
-The Will
-Off the Map

Thursday:
-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-CSI
-Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
-Watch What Happens Live (after Real Housewives)

Friday:
nothing

Saturday:
nothing

I'm also addicted to the ID channel...48 hours, dateline, all those kind of shows.....and HGTV--I could watch that channel allllll day!!

January 20th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I watch a ton of television, or at least I DVR a lot of shows. I don't always get to watch though, but I love TV! I'm a huge fan of all of the Real Housewives (except for DC...hated that one) and the Watch What Happens Live right after them. Plus, Jerseylicous, the Jersey Shore, Hawaii Five-O, Biggest Loser, Grey's, Private Practice, Teen Mom, a bunch of news/history programs, and some other stuff.

January 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Oh I def DVR them as well....I am spoiled and like to skip thru the commercials! Lol I didn't like the DC Housewives as well as I like all the others...OC is still my fav though! I never got into all those Jersey shows...besides the Jersey Housewives lol

January 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
I love tv!! I love reality tv--it's my addiction and escape from reality. I can't handle anything serious or anything with death so all those cop/CSI/FBI/Law shows are out.

I watch Jersey Shore, all the Real Housewives, Jerseylicious (lol it's so dumb!), Live with Regis and Kelly, GMA, Modern Family, HBO shows on Sunday night, Tosh.0, Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant, Kardashians and local news...Oprah, the View..Love em!

January 20th, 2011, 05:48 PM
ya Im def a reality show junkie too! lol Kardashians, Hills, Laguna Beach, the City, Tori & Dean, Rachel Zoe, Millionaire Matchmaker, Bethenny Getting Married, The Duggars, Sister Wives, girls next door, tosh.0, I love them all! haha im sure im forgetting some too! i get so excited when I learn that a season is coming back on soon!

January 20th, 2011, 06:25 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I watch way too much TV!

Monday:
Mike & Molly

Tuesday:
Parenthood

Wednesday:
American Idol
Top Chef

Thursday:
Grey's
Private Practice
American Idol

Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
Nothing special

I watch Conan, Leno and Jimmy Fallon every night. I also try to catch the local news at some point, usually early morning. And I usually watch Rachel Ray and Oprah when the girls are napping So yeah, too much tv for sure
January 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am just like Kristin and cant handle anything with death or even for me anything too scary....but these are my shows:

-Gossip Girl
-Project Runway
-Teen Mom
-Modern Family
-Tosh.0
-Cougar Town
-Tori and Dean
-Bethenny Getting Married (Bethenny Ever After this season)
-Glee

Those are the shows that I pretty much watch religiously, but I will watch some others too. DH watches Colbert and John Stewart everynight so I see those as well. Have any of you seen the new show My Strange Addiction....it is CRAZY INSANE!!!!!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 21st, 2011, 08:59 PM
Mommy2SB's Avatar Member
I tivo the shows and watch them when the kids are in bed.

Sunday:
Extreme Home Makeover

Monday:
Bachelorette

Tuesday: Biggest Loser

Then throughout the week I watch Word World, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Mandy, and Magic School Bus with my 2 1/2 year old son. Love it!
January 22nd, 2011, 05:17 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We love tv here too! I DVR everything and watch it later. Here are some of my favorites:

Grey's Anatomy
Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant
Top Chef
Chopped
Wipeout
Pawn Stars
Storage Wars
American Pickers

Chrissy - I've seen that Strange Addiction show. It was so weird! Eating toilet paper? Yuck...

January 22nd, 2011, 05:59 AM
Laura, the new one coming on this week is about a man who lives with a life sized doll and does everything.....and I mean EVERYTHING with it! I have to watch it just for shock value! And I forgot about Wipe Out! The announcing on that show is sooooooo cheesy, but it makes me laugh so hard. The big red balls are the funniest IMO!

January 22nd, 2011, 07:36 AM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have certain shows we always always watch....although I'm the odd girl out here, I am so not a fan of reality TV!
Our faves are:

Big Bang Theory
House
The Middle
The Office
Modern Family (probably the funniest show ever on TV, IMO!)
Bones

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

January 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I watched the Strange Addiction show last night. It wasn't too weird... shopping, eating chalk. But the show after? Freaky Eaters? WTH!? The guy ONLY ate pizza for something like 7 YEARS!
January 22nd, 2011, 09:12 AM
OMG Mylene I have to watch Freaky Eaters! The only Strange Addiction episode I have seen was the one where the lady ate comet everyday.

January 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish we had a DVR so bad!! I guess I'm lucky because Bravo, E! and MTV replay all their shows so much I can always catch them! haha! But I also watch every Real Housewives (except DC too, I didn't get into that one), Top Chef, Kardashians, Teen Mom (haven't caught the new one yet though), 16 & pregnent, JERSEY SHORE!!!, Bethennys shows, The Office, Modern Family, and then when DH is home we watch alot of Discovery and HGTV...he totally got me into that Storage Wars show which I thought was ridiculous at first but is really very addicting!

And now that I"m home in the mornings I love me some Regis and Kelly...I almost cried when he said he was retiring...

I've seen that strange addiction show a few times too...I saw one where the chick was "addicted" to tanning...and did anyone see the one where the lady would not leave her ventriloquist dummys at home?? weird......
January 23rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I watch...

The bachelor, the biggest loser, bridalplasty, American idol, law and order svu, teen mom, my first place, house hunters...

Those are the main ones

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search