LOOOOVE our Ottoman!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We bought a new ottoman a few months ago to replace our coffee table. When Kinley was learning to walk, we had to buy those squishy table corner covers so she wouldn't hit her head on the table...so this time we decided to get rid of the coffee table and get an ottoman. We got a fake leather one, that raises up and has a TON of storage (for toys lol)!! Anyways it has been sooo perfect for Karsyn to cruise around and we put Cheerios on top of it so the dogs can't get them! She walks around it eating her cheerios---and Kinley can raise it up and get her toys out of it! I'm so glad I don't have to worry about her hitting her head on the table like I did with Kinley!

Just had to share! lol

January 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that sounds like what we need. Where did you get it? ?
January 20th, 2011, 02:40 PM
At Ross for around $100!! They have them everywhere now...Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Target, Kohls!

January 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That sounds awesome! I think i'de like one... i'm worried about our sharp corner, glass top coffee table and my wittle babies skull!

January 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
can you post a pic? I would love to see it!!
January 20th, 2011, 05:24 PM

January 20th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love that!! We just got one from Target to put Livi's toys in, and it works great! I never thought about using it as a coffee table though, great idea!

January 20th, 2011, 06:27 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
We've almost bought the one from Target like 10 times!! Now I'm not sure where we'd put it so I'm sort of glad we didn't. I love it though!
January 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
thanks for posting the pictures. I dont know why but i was thinking it was round. That would look perfect here and wow look at that storage!! Right now we have moved our coffee table to the side of the room just b/c its so dangerous!
January 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Oh its definately functional with all the storage! That's after we cleaned it out about a month ago! lol Our coffee table is in the garage waiting for the garage sale we are supposed to have soon...and I'm soooo glad we decided to use the ottoman instead! Lately there is almost always Cheerios scattered out on top of it for Karsyn! lol

That one was $99 from Ross...they also have some that you can flip the top over and its a tray...or you can buy a tray to put on top to have a hard surface for drinks/plates and things that you would normally put on a coffee table.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search