Grrrrrrr! SO MAD!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I went to Walmart last night to get that elliptical I posted about, but they didn't have it So I got an even cheaper one instead (STUPID STUPID STUPID!). Anyway, it took me 3hrs to put it together last night - I finished at 10pm and went to bed. I got up this morning and Eli asked me if he could use it so I said sure. He got on and literally within a minute I heard him holler out. I went into the living room and the pedals had slid off of the axles on BOTH sides! He had a huge bruise on the back of his calf from hitting his leg on the axle after the pedal slipped off. Back to the store it is going - I can't believe they would sell a product like this!!!! I re-read and double checked the instructions and EVERYTHING was put on properly and we were not missing any parts etc. There is literally nothing to hold the pedals onto the axles, WTH? I am so peeved right now because now I have to return it (BIG PITA) get my money back and then drive 45 min to another Walmart to get the one I originally wanted anyway. UGH......

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh that stinks!!! I hate when stuff like that happens! I hope you were able to exchange it and get a better one!
January 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally sounds like my kind of luck. That suuucks. I'm glad dh wasn't hurt worse. Hopefully the next one will be a winner.
January 22nd, 2011, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, Cina, DH is is Afgahnistan - Eli is my second son

I got my money back, but I was too tired to go get the other elliptical last night so that is what I am going to be doing today

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
Oh goodness, I would be SOOO mad. I would definitely be making a fuss to the company telling them what happened and making them fix it or having the item recalled. I'm sure you're not the only one who wound up with this problem.

I'm glad he just got a bruise and didn't break anything!
Let us know when you get the GOOD one and let us know how that one works out for you! I think I'm going to look into getting an elliptical or some sort of machine for our house when we move on post. That way I can do it anytime and I can badger DH into working out as well lol

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search