Miss it?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Mommyof3Hoppers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommyof3Hoppers
I don't know what my deal is but for some reason this week I am missing being pregnant sooooo bad! I told dh last night that I think Ben needs a little brother and he laughed at me and said "what is wrong with you?! How can you possibly want more already?!" Lol! I think I am just coming to terms with the fact that my little boy is going to be 1 in less than 9 weeks! I just can't believe an entire year has almost passed! I felt fine when I was pregnant with Ben KNOWING it would be our last and I thought I had come to terms with it. Now I am longing for another one! When will this feeling go away for me?! I feel like I could be pregnant for the rest of my life and be completely content with that!

What about you ladies? Anyone else longing for more babies and dh is telling you "no way, not if you are married to me"?

Thanks for listening.

Look me up on Facebook - Meighan Hopper Bloomington, Illinois
January 22nd, 2011, 08:36 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I'm with you! I could be about 24 weeks pregnant forever! Not too big, can feel baby wiggles, not too uncomfortable yet... Luckily for us it's just a waiting game. We know we'll have another eventually. I'm hoping by the time Kolbie is 2 we'll be ready but it will more likely be 2.5.

And you hush your mouth about Ben's birthday being 9 weeks away!!! Kolbie's birthday is 2 days later!!
January 22nd, 2011, 08:45 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Absolutely miss it. I am lucky and only have this year to wait to try for another, but I wouldn't be sad if I found out I was pregnant. Lauren is only 7ish weeks from being 1. Since my first two were 14 months apart I feel like I'm missing something at this stage in her life. Stupid? Yes. But it's the truth.
Caroline - November '12

January 23rd, 2011, 05:25 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, Jed is almost 12 weeks from being one. He is in one of the younger babies in the PR. I do miss the baby stage. Especially since my sister just had a little girl on Wednesday! Thankfully, DH and I are ttc. But I assure you, he will be done after the next one! It was a big argument to compromise with two babies - no way can I get him to agree to three!

Are there any babies in your life to get that "baby fix" from?

January 23rd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
I have terrible, terrible pregnancy envy. It is especially tough since I am 38 and single - the odds of me having a second LO are pretty darn small. I am so jealous of all the new preggos, those of you TTC, and especially every time I see a pregnant woman or someone with a newborn. It felt like everything rushed by so quickly with Jamie. Unlike some others, the idea of being pregnant right this second and having two LOs so close together is not appealing to me. But the idea that I will never be pregnant again, never have a newborn at home is so tough. I feel like I just got really good and knowledgeable at this mommy thing!!

Plus, my good friend who is pregnant just announced that she is moving out of state. Waaaa!!! I was counting on snuggling her new LO!!

January 23rd, 2011, 08:46 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm completely over it. I'm happy with our life now and pregnancy was never nice to me. I don't miss it at all.

January 23rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Even though I had a really rough pregnancy, I do miss it. But I have baby fever more than pregnancy fever! If I could go from having a BFP to being in labor the next week, I'd totally do that right now.

We're going to TTC #2 after Caleb's first birthday, but then we'll be done. I don't know how I'll feel about being DONE at 22, though, kwim? I'll have the next 10 years to battle baby fever. Maybe we'll have a third one much more spaced out than the first two.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM
k8liz311's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always miss being preggo! I've always loved it.

we're the opposite though. DH would have another right now! I'm the one wanting to wait a few more months before TTC.

January 23rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the SAME! I am so jealous of pregnant friends or those with newborns. I love my boys to pieces, but they grow SO fast and I just want to freeze time and enjoy when they are little and so sweet.
January 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I'm the opposite of krissy! As much as I loooove my baby girl I would just like to be pregnant now but not actually have another baby for a few years! Lol. Peyton is a super easy baby but I just want to enjoy her for a few years before we add another one into the mix! But I would have no problem being preggo! I never thought I would say that while I was pregnant! Haha

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 23rd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having serious bump envy too!! A girl I work with is due in March, and every day I'm like...oh I miss it!! I had a bad first half of pregnancy, so I'm not looking forward to that. Hopefully, it will happen for us sooner rather than later. We are NTNP, but I still haven't gotten AF yet and will continue to BF for awhile.

January 23rd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I totally miss being pregnant. DH and I go back and forth on when to TTC #3. After Violet was born we both said that the family didn't feel complete yet and we thought we'd be TTC fairly soon. Now that Vi is fully mobile and almost a year old and Lily is 2.5 years old we kinda like their ages. It's so much fun having two little girls and I'm almost afraid to mess with what we have.

Anyway, we talked about it the other day and I think we're going to wait until Vi is 1.5 or 2 until TTC again, although if we get pregnant before that'd be fine. Then Vi would be around 2.5 or 3 when #3 was born and we could have #4 closer spaced to #3. So, Lily and Vi would be 19.5 months apart, then a gap of a few years, and then 2 more close together. But we'll see.

January 23rd, 2011, 07:09 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes i miss being pregnant!! But i know i'm not actually ready for another one, i just miss the pregnancy part and everything that goes into it. We might start TTC later this year if we become ready for another one or as late as next year. We're unsure at this point.

January 23rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
I LOVED being preggers and want another one so bad!!! But I want to enjoy Maxx for a little longer before #2 comes along
January 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been going back and forth the past few weeks and I don't admit this to many people because most folks already think we are crazy for having ten.
Albert is fine with being done. He's fine with the ten we have. He thinks ten is a good number and doesn't want 11 cause then we'd need 12! LOL! 11 is an "off" number. And in some ways I agree with him. I do feel that way but......
I'm just not sure I want to be done. At 34 I know I have some time, but not bags of time, you know? Sometimes I think about ttc maybe in the summer or maybe even a year or two from now. We'll see. Albert says he might be open to it if its THAT important to me. So I'm gonna guess (from past history) that we'll probably end up with a couple more. But I'm not sure. I LOVE having ten. But its hard. Espicially with six that are five and under. So a little space between Mia and the next one is definately important....at least a couple years space.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 23rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Shelley, DH and I talked about doing the same thing. I was just surprised he said he saw us with 4 kids!
January 24th, 2011, 06:59 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want another baby and have total bump envy. A friend of mine just announced that she is preggo and another friend last night announced that there is a possibility of her and her hubby adopting a baby that will be here in April. So I have the fever bad!!!

I would like to start NTNP in October when my BC script runs out. But hubby keeps telling me NO! He actually said what Meighan's hubby said - not with me.

I think five would be a good number....

January 24th, 2011, 07:06 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I must be the only one on our board who did not enjoy being pregnant? I love love love my little girl and would do it again in a heart beat, but I absolutely hated being pregnant, and I had an easy pregnancy at that! I just have such an active life style. I would run 5-7 days, ride horse, 4 wheel, shovel my barn stalls and lift 50lbs bags of oats and feed etc etc. And I couldn't because I wanted the best for my baby and never wanted in anyway for her to be at risk because of a selfish act or behavior. However, I was limited and it drove me nuts. I guess I don't miss it and I don't have an itch for a baby just yet. I'm very content with life right now. I'm thinking when Addisyn is 2 and out of the 'baby' stages I will want another.
January 24th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I know how you feel. My dh says we are done, but I am not completely convinced. I have been trying to talk to him about maybe having another one, but he thinks I am joking. Since we had a big talk this weekend I am thinking I will bring it up again. I have been hinting that I am not done, and that I want another one. He seems to think I'm joking. The other day I told him that I had something to talk to him about that was important, and he immediately assumed that I was pregnant. He looked kinda happy when he asked me if I was, so I think maybe he isn't as done as he has said he is.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 24th, 2011, 09:32 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are done and I am happy that we are. DH got the snip this last summer. I do miss being pregnant every now and then though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search