uhoh...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just noticed my driver's license is expiring on my birthday in June... if I'm going to have a new picture made to represent me for the next ten years... I HAVE TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!

January 24th, 2011, 03:02 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Haha! There's some good motivation! I was pregnant when I had to get mine and I looked awful! My next one better be great!

January 24th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I changed my last name I went to get a new DL. I was told over the phone I could use the same photo so I went down to the DMV, completely unshowered and disheveled and waited in line. They called my number and I found out I needed a new photo. I was pretty peeved. So yeah, in my DL photo my hair is greasy and I have on the previous days make up. I look a hot mess. My double chin is minimal in it though, so at least I had that to be grateful for.

Major
January 24th, 2011, 01:50 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a similar experience. I really didn't want to change from my maiden name, but agreed to do it before we had kids.... so go figure we get pregnant on the honeymoon, lol. Anyway, I didn't think I'd need a new photo since it was just a name change, but I did. I have on a bandanda-like headband and am about 6 months pregnant. I'd still rather look like that than I do now though.

January 24th, 2011, 07:44 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh I feel ya! I went and got my passport photo done today. I look horrible! I think I am going back to get redone.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
January 26th, 2011, 08:54 AM
megpie
I got my last license done when I was 8 months preggo with Ava. I like when the licenses were up for renewal every 4 years, not 10 years. Oh well. I have to get a new one this year too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search