DITL of Jamie - PICTURE HEAVY!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Hi JM-Mommies and Babies! It's me, Jamie. This was my day on Friday. I was a little out of sorts, so they're not my best photos, but I hope you enjoy them. Sorry for the delay in uploading them - Mommy and I both have colds :-(

Good morning everyone! Time to start my day! I let Mommy know it was time to get up at 8:15. Mommy hates these pajamas because the snaps don't stay closed, but they were the only clean ones. You can't tell here, but I had managed to unsnap most of my pjs here and they were only held on me by 3 or 4 snaps.

Mommy likes to make "Ooh tight baby" and give me snuggly kisses. (Ignore how bad Mommy looks)

Time for a diaper change. Who would know from my sweet face that I am a terror when it comes to diaper changes?!?

Mommy left me to play while she washed up. I like to climb in and under things. I don't play with my exersaucer any more (I hate being constrained) but I love sitting underneath it.

I also love to turn the tub faucet on and off while Mommy gets ready.

Time to let my doggies out in the yard. Our yard is so much prettier in the summer. In the summer there are grapevines covering three of the sides and peach trees with lots of good peaches to eat if the birds don't get them first.

Time for my breakfast. Mommy and I shared a banana. My dog Bosley had some too, silly dog. (I like to drop snacks for him.) I also had a cup of yogurt.

Next I played in my chariot. This is the base from my bassinet. I love, love, love to climb in it and pretend its a chariot. Sometimes I even try to rock it and get someone to pull me around. As you can see, I burst out of my pajamas again!!!

By then it was time for a little morning nap. This is me waking up from my nap. During the day I nap in the Pack-N-Play with my two downstairs best friends - Gascar (the penguin) and Oatie-Oatie-Oatmeal (the dog). I like to cuddle them when I sleep but sometimes we just get silly and roll around and play.

Mommy was not sure she could tame my wild hair, so she decided to give me a bath. We have a bath time ritual. Mommy gets me all ready on my changing table and then we have "The Naked Baby Parade". I love it!! Mommy sings a silly song and does this crazy silly walk as she swings me around and carries me to the tub. Sorry girlie babies - no pictures of the parade!!!

I love this silly kid who lives in the mirror! We have great conversations.

Mommy tried to give me a mohawk but it came out more like a samurai

Look! I'm a puppy!

I like to admire Mommy's aunt's artwork while I get dressed. Mommy has started diapering me standing up sometimes!!

Time to play! Unfortunately there was a pile-up collision, but I thought that if I pushed hard enough my walker and I could run right over the train.

All that work made me thirsty and hungry.

Waiting for the rest of my lunch. See my doggy??? At lunch I made Mommy share her chicken korma. Yummy!! I also fed myself apple chunks. PLUS I ate my own food!

A little horse ride to work off all those calories

Did I mention I hate sitting still for diaper changes and try to escape. Today I actually stood all by myself on the changing table. Mommy did not like that idea but I did.

What are you doing Mommy? I finally decided to investigate what was up with all these pictures of me. This is me climbing on top of Mommy to get to the camera.

Soon it was time for my afternoon nap. When I woke up I talked to my Uncle DJ on the speakerphone. He is very funny.

Playing with our other dog, Boo, on Mommy's bed

Then it was time to get ready to go to synagogue for services. I put on some nice clothes and then played while Mommy got changed.

After Shabbat services we usually go out to dinner with our "Friday Night Gang". This is me with Mommy and the gang.

I especially love guy time with my Uncle Matt. He is my best guy buddy.

Bundled up to go home. Brrr!! It was cold out!

One last bottle

Time for bed! Mommy and I were getting up early the next day to run 12 miles! Sweet dreams Mommies and Babies! I'm all snuggled up with my upstairs best friend. (Who strangely enough still needs a name.)

Just two more from the next day!
Mommy did a great job running and pushing my carriage. Here is me checking her Garmin watch to review her performance. Yeah Mommy!!

And just one more picture of me being impish in the no-no area that I'm not supposed to touch.

January 24th, 2011, 09:38 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH my gosh... Jamie is soooooooo adorable!!! What a little heart throb! Thanks for sharing the pics, how fun!

January 24th, 2011, 10:25 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
How adorable is he! What a busy day! I love it
January 24th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jamie is adorable!!
January 24th, 2011, 11:03 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
What a cutie pie! Way to go on your 12 miles, and I love how active he is!
Caroline - November '12

January 24th, 2011, 11:56 AM
TettymuhBear's Avatar Brandi
Hehe,i love the 2nd pic of him standing one the changing table.

Cade doesn't like his exersaucer either (we have that same one too), so we took the base off of it so he can pull up on it like his play table since it kinda sticks out from the thing I figured it'd be easier for him if it weren't on there. I have the play table for him with me & left DH the exersaucer. It took a while, but he eventually came around to pull up on the exersaucer too. You could try doing that if you have somewhere to store that blue base.

January 24th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Brandi - yup, for a couple of weeks he played with the toys while standing outside the exersaucer, like you described. Now he has pretty much lost all interest in favor of other toys. I keep it out though because he occasionally gnaws on the toys or holds on while cruising. Also he has been known to lose interest in something for months and then become interested again when he is more adept at a skill. So I'm curious to see if he "re-finds" the piano, the giraffe, etc." He sure had fun in it when it was new though. Did Cade like it?

January 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
He is SUCH a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing!! Seems like you had a great day!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 24th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
He is so cute!!!

January 24th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
He is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe you ran 12 miles! You are awesome!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Super Mommy
I love his hair! He is just adorable.

Thank you so much Meganpixel for my beautiful sigie!

January 24th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are going to have your hands full with that handsome little man here in a few years! He is SO gorgeous. Loved the photos!

January 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is so adorable! TFS!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 24th, 2011, 09:09 PM
TettymuhBear's Avatar Brandi
Quote:
Brandi - yup, for a couple of weeks he played with the toys while standing outside the exersaucer, like you described. Now he has pretty much lost all interest in favor of other toys. I keep it out though because he occasionally gnaws on the toys or holds on while cruising. Also he has been known to lose interest in something for months and then become interested again when he is more adept at a skill. So I'm curious to see if he "re-finds" the piano, the giraffe, etc." He sure had fun in it when it was new though. Did Cade like it?
Cade doesn't really play with the toys too much anymore as far as i can tell, but he does hold on to it while he's standing because DH puts it right in front of the entertainment center in order to keep him from standing with his face like an inch from the TV screen. He may be more interested in it when he's over there over the weekend or something kuz when i'm there he's much more interested in playing with me than anything (or anyone) else it seems.

January 25th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Seriously? He is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 25th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's so cute. I love how much hair he has

January 25th, 2011, 05:03 AM
luvbugmama's Avatar Veteran
he is too cute!! i also have a dog named boo haha!

January 25th, 2011, 07:16 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWWW!!! He is so cute!!

January 25th, 2011, 05:44 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
He is soo sooo soo cute! TFS!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search