Teen mom 2

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2011, 12:34 PM
luvbugmama's Avatar Veteran
I know it's a bit late but i just wanted to get off my chest about how disgusted i am. First of all I am a very young mom so this has nothing to do with her age. I just can't get over how Janelle treats her child, she just acts like she could care less! She goes out and parties and dresses like a you know what while her poor little boy is at home with out a mommy or a daddy. I just can't understand how people can be ok with themselves doing something like that. Like i said i am still very young as well and i could also be going out and partying if I wanted but i just don't have the desire. I would much rather be home with my baby and spending as much time with her as possible. She is gonna so regret what she is doing later. I think her mom should get custody although i don't like how she just puts him in his crib with a bottle and then just walks out but at least it's better than his own mother ( at least for now). I just feel really feel bad for that little boy. and it makes me sad that people like that can have babies soo easily but people that really want and deserve children have such hard times conceiving. I hope she gets her head on straight soon for the sake of her son! anyways just wanted to ramble a bit on that and if anyone wants to share your thoughts you are welcome!

January 25th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Agreed!! I do watch the show, but sometimes I wonder why. It just gets under my skin!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 25th, 2011, 03:22 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree as well! I think for the most part, most of the moms on that show do a really good job of being a teen mom...Janelle and Amber not so much!

January 25th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Yes!!! I cannot stand Janelle!!!! Her poor boy. I also think it's funny how they are so "See ya later buddy" when they put him to bed--but maybe he just goes down easy..he def. appears to be in a safe environment and looks like his bedroom is loving...compared to poor baby Leah on TM Season 1---I felt so bad that she always slept on dirty sheets.

I love these shows--Teen Mom 2 isn't as good as TM 1--I think this season, aside from the mom with twins, is just all about boys...seriously, all of them are boy crazy. They need to man up, take care of their children and get some schooling under their belt and start a path to provide for both their future as well as their babies--and stop day dreaming about boys...boys are not ALL that...invest in a rabbit and be done!

January 25th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't watch that show but hear awful things about her. Of course we have to have the same name. lol...arghh
January 25th, 2011, 07:03 PM
jojobug414's Avatar Mommy to a Miracle
My ...
It's still early but so far TM1 was definitely better. I miss seeing Maci, Catelynn and Tyler. I agree with everyone on Janelle. I have mixed feelings about her mom. It's good that she's there for Jace since Janelle is useless but she is definitely a control freak.

I'm impressed with Leah so far. She seemed really immature and didn't have her priorities straight in her 16 and Pregnant episode but it looks like she's gotten her act together.

I was disappointed in how Kailyn's baby daddy and his parents treated her for going on a date. I think she could've gone about it in a better way but he broke up with her and he's a jerk so I think to expect her not to date is unreasonable. I wonder if they would've had the same reaction if he was dating another girl? Probably not.

Chelsea..all I have to say about her is she's way too weak if she takes that turd back after the horrible text he sent her.

January 25th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Super Mommy
I agree... i cannot stand Janelle! I also think it was really crappy of Joe's parents to treat Kale that way. Joe flat out siad he didn't want anything to do with her but yet they want her to sit and wait for him to love her again while he goes out and does god knows what with whomever he pleases. Is she honestly not suppose to have any time to herself for a social life. ANd Joe says he better not find out kale took their baby around another guy... he needs to step up and raise his child or accept the fact that some one else will...

Thank you so much Meganpixel for my beautiful sigie!

January 26th, 2011, 03:13 AM
luvbugmama's Avatar Veteran
omg i know about kailyn! She def. has a right to try and find a better bf than that jerk, he treats her like crap and they expect her to just sit there and be miserable! and also about chelsea, i cannot believe she's considering taking him back after what he said about his own daughter. That's seriously evil to say that about that sweet little baby, it made me cry for her! And i do think leah is def. the most responsible as of right now and she seems to be a pretty good mom, i just hope her daughter is ok with her leg!
and yeah teen mom 1 was way better but i'm pretty sure there having a new season too!?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search