I wish to play here.

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Background. Now remember I'm 4 feet 10 inches, so when you hear these weights, do not hit me like I'm a skinny bee-yotch =)

Weighed 114 the night of my bachelorette party on 6/21/09. Looked hot. I was 35 years old. Hollah!!!

By the time we went on our honeymoon-end of August 09-I weighed 118. Still hollah. I can live with that, totally.

Sept 09...got pregnant.

Nov 09...Lost the baby, had gained 10 pounds. Lost it and was 128.

Dec 09...weighed in at 121...got pregnant with Jessica that month.

Jan 10...found out I was preggo, weighed 125.

So I got down to 121 before getting pregnant again, I don't like to go over 118, but 121 wasn't bad, it was a matter of losing three pounds. (So taking a crap, basically LOL)

So I have Jessica, I get down to 123. Thinking it'll be easy to shed those past 5 pounds.

Then I gained FIVE MORE!

I'm 128 again and I'm not pregnant.

I started my diet yesterday. I've done GREAT these last two days, and I did Zumba yesterday and had my tap dancing class today (a boob bouncing barrel o fun!!!!!!!!!!)

Everyone at my work is on a diet so I came up with the idea of doing "The Biggest Loser" at work. I want to win. It's ON now!!!

I need to be held accountable. Can I get a diet buddy here or something or just come and talk about what I'm doing? It makes me feel better.

My short term goal is 123 again, then 121, then 118. If I lose more than that...fantastic. If not, I'm happy at 118!!!

Also does anyone have any good diet recipes or want to share something diety that they eat?
January 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
You can definatly post here!!! I am going to make a post and see if there is anyone else out there looking for a buddy and if there is not I am sure one of our pairs could use another person. The more the merrier!

January 25th, 2011, 08:08 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Come join us, Angela!!! Good luck in shedding those pounds. If anyone can do it, you can I can't believe you are 4'10". I don't think I ever knew this! we'd look like quite the pair next to one another

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 26th, 2011, 03:41 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
We have a recipe thread here.
Add some more! I need to put my Chicken Sausage Creole on there tonight....

COME ON and JOIN US!
Are you doing a zumba dvd or class?

January 26th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Zumba on the Wii but there is a class at my gym so I might join it. At home it's 20 minutes and Jess will sleep for that long if I'm lucky so home might be easier.
January 26th, 2011, 05:37 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how is zumba on the wii? i want it, but want to know how it is first. i wish i had time to go to a zumba class and i so totally hate you for being that weight hehe!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

January 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Yay! another vertically challenged person I'm 4'11. You may be the first person in my life that I am taller than!!!
January 30th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Kat, there is a Zumba Fitness game for the Wii. It is very fun, from what I know...I haven't had the chance to explore the whole thing, because...well, I can't do 5 hours of Zumba per day. But I highly recommend it!

I want to do Wii Fit, too. I lost weight before my wedding on that. That is my ultimate fave.

Zumba...LOTS of hip shakin...my kids do it with me, now they are dancers...I am as well, but I'm almost 37. I feel kind of awkward.
January 30th, 2011, 02:33 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sweet. i love shaking my hips.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

January 30th, 2011, 03:27 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Zumba for the Wii wounds fun! I should try that!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search