Getting sick from fastfood!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 03:49 AM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
Okay so today we were out of the house all day running around. We had to eat out for breakfast and lunch seeing as we left the house at 5:45am and didn't get back home til around 6pm.

We had Burger King for breakfast and Arby's for lunch. After being on my diet and for the most part eating things that were healthy and not eating very much either; the fast food KICKED MY BUTT!!!
I got home and immediately had to run to the bathroom. I was having hot flashes and could barely move. I thought I came down with the flu but once everything I ate today came out I was in the free and clear lol

I feel better now after some rest but fast food is off my list for a while!!! I guess that is a good thing, huh!?

I'm gonna need to plan better for days we are going to be out of the house all day. We had to go to quick places to eat though because we had appointments we had to make. Maybe I can pack something the previous day or does anyone know healthy non expensive places to eat?
I guess I could have tried subway...

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
January 26th, 2011, 08:12 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually order a grilled chicken sandwich or burger and ditch the bun or atleast the top bun and keep the bottom if I still want some carbs. Fast food places usually have side salads too. I don't know where you live but out here we have a place called El Pollo Loco and its specialty is flame grilled chicken. It's sooo good. I love to go there if I'm out running errands and need something.
January 26th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I hate grilled chicken from fast food places because it always seems to come out slimy...
maybe it was just one or two bad places but it's what I remember and it's scared me away, ya know?
I'll have to look into that other place.

January 26th, 2011, 10:55 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Fast food almost always makes me sick! I always think I want it and then eat it and realize it was a bad idea LOL! I don't like grilled chicken out either because the texture is never right, I have food texture issues LOL if all else fails get a garden salad those are usually safe!!
January 26th, 2011, 10:11 PM
true, wendy's has the best salads.

January 27th, 2011, 07:00 AM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like the grilled chicken go wraps from wendy's. I always get it with no honey mustard so basically all it is is a tortilla, lettuce, cheese and grilled chicken. It's not too bad. I am not sure of the calorie count but it has to be better than a cheeseburger. Other than that I would say Subway would probably one of the best choices. I'm actually having it for lunch today. Yummy!

January 27th, 2011, 02:39 PM
lol, yeah definitely better than a chsburger!!!

When I was out I had a egg+sausage sandwhich with hashbrowns(really greasy) for breakfast and I had a reuben for lunch. It was yummy but it made me sick so tomorrow when we're gonna have another day like before I am going to bring my own food... we'll be on post for breakfast. Not too many options there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search