Did you work out today??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 05:11 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Did you or will you work out today? I know it's not even morning yet for some of you, but it's 2 pm here.

I just got done doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd.. I have to say, that thing kicks my butt every time! Of course I would probably adjust to it better if I did it 30 days in a row instead of just 2-3 times a week.. hehe.

So what's your workout plan for the day??

January 26th, 2011, 08:51 AM
megpie
I did! I was at the gym at 5:30 am this morning....worked out for an hour: 30 minutes of running/power walking on the treadmill, then 15 minutes of the circuit weights, then 18 minutes on the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob&RylansMomma View Post
Did you or will you work out today? I know it's not even morning yet for some of you, but it's 2 pm here.

I just got done doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd.. I have to say, that thing kicks my butt every time! Of course I would probably adjust to it better if I did it 30 days in a row instead of just 2-3 times a week.. hehe.

So what's your workout plan for the day??
I continue to hear really good things about that dvd. I'm interested in trying it. What does Jillian do---weights? Aerobic? yoga?
January 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm really bad at finding the motivation to exercise. DH has been working out twice a day and it makes me feel like such a slug! He downloaded Zumba videos for me and I keep meaning to try them, but blech. I hate working out.

Major
January 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Quote:
Originally Posted by megpie View Post
I did! I was at the gym at 5:30 am this morning....worked out for an hour: 30 minutes of running/power walking on the treadmill, then 15 minutes of the circuit weights, then 18 minutes on the bike.

I continue to hear really good things about that dvd. I'm interested in trying it. What does Jillian do---weights? Aerobic? yoga?
It's like a 25 minute work out and you do strength training, cardio, and abs in rotation. It's really good. There's three different levels, I'm still on level one and like I said it kicks my butt every time!

January 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i went to the gym today! did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of the circuit weights.
January 28th, 2011, 07:22 PM
megpie
Good Job Gina!

I wasn't planning on going today, but I couldn't get Lucas and Ava to have their "rest time," so we headed to the gym instead.

I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, then 15 minutes on the circuit weights, and then 15 minutes on the ellptical.
January 29th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I did day one of the C25K today!! 30 mintues on the treadmill! And I had to walk to the gym and back! lol

January 31st, 2011, 10:52 AM
megpie
Just ordered the JM Shred on Amazon this morning...should be here on Wed....can't wait to give it a try! I've only done one other workout video in my life...I think it was a yoga dvd.
February 4th, 2011, 11:12 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jillian is awesome! I love it!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
February 4th, 2011, 04:56 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I are doing P90X... so we worked out for an hour and a half today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search