Is anyone on the fence about more?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 07:51 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so undecided. Somedays I'm thinking, "no way in he** do I want to do this again!" and other days I can totally picture us having another. Definitely not now, but maybe sometime in the future? I guess I'll wait and see how I feel in about a year. I don't want to have them too far apart if we do decide on another.

January 26th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am TOTALLY on the fence! Hubby feels finished, but I know he could most likely be convinced if I decided to have another. Some days it's battle to keep my sanity with the boys, but that's how it is being stuck inside for the winter. In summer things are much more relaxed because they can be as loud as they want outside and there is space to run around. Plus next year my oldest will be in school for 6 hours vs the 2.5 hours he is there now.

IF we do decide to have another, I know we wouldn't TTC for at least another year, so we have time to see how things are going.
January 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Totally on the fence too! I'd love to try for a girl, but would be fine with another little man too. But I have to admit three boys scares me!!! Think of all the food and hockey games, etc.

I agree that summer time will be better! This winter stuff is killer - snow suits, hats, mitts = yucky!

I'd love a spring baby next time, but I'm not sure if that will be next spring or the spring after Or if we'll be good with our two boys.

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

January 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
a13xandra's Avatar Alex, mum to Eris
Send a message via ICQ to a13xandra Send a message via AIM to a13xandra Send a message via MSN to a13xandra Send a message via Yahoo to a13xandra Send a message via Skype™ to a13xandra
I think we're both on the fence, vacillating wildly back and forth. Sure we're done one day, and then joking about more the next. So, we've agreed to not make any firm decisions one way or the other for a couple years, and then revisit the question. But, we're impatient people, so by then I bet we'll already either be trying to conceive or getting snipped! Haha!
January 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been having a lot of "no way in he**" days lately.

February 25th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got my tubes tied with this last one. Our first two where about 18 months apart. After having DD we knew we wanted more, but after our son.....we went back and forth for years. The one thing I always said was if we have not had another or decided by the time I was 35 just the two would do. Well 35 came....we got rid of all the baby stuff and yup you guessed it.....PG.

Its crazy.....I have moments where I look at our lil man......and I'm like...."thats a baby"....LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search