Remember me? :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 06:52 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies,
Some of you might not know me or remember me, but I was in April 2010 DDC. For those who still remember, here's a little update on me. I'm getting to meet my Fighter Bean sometime soon!
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-cerclage.html

Would love to hear some updates on you ladies and your little ones, if you could please respond here. Thanks!

January 29th, 2011, 07:01 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Of course we remember you! Some of us have been stalking you

We're so happy to hear about your Fighter Bean!! Hopefully he hangs out a few more days and makes it to full term! I know I can't wait to see him
January 29th, 2011, 07:07 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear the good news when your little boy comes.

Things are going well with us. Abrielle is a giant 9 month old and into everything. I am chasing her as she army crawls like a ninja or cruises along our furniture putting everything in her mouth. She's trouble and she knows it.
January 29th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember you also! I'm so glad you'll be meeting your baby soon. I can't wait to see pics

January 29th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Bliss!!! We are all so happy for you!! I wish you ELV and can't wait to hear an update. Please come back an update us.

Matilda is doing great. 9 Months and such a sweet girl. She loves to eat real food and is into standing and crusing along the couch. She is not crawling yet but I almost think she is just going to walk.
January 29th, 2011, 08:05 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Of COURSE we remember you!! I kinda stalked you too!

Caleb is getting his second bottom tooth and is cranky as all get out! I swear he's having more moodswings than a pregnant woman. One minute he's smiling and happy, and the next he's yelling at me for no apparent reason! He's sooo close to letting go and trying to walk, and I keep encouraging him to, but he's still too scared of falling. LOL

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 29th, 2011, 08:30 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
I am so glad that you have gotten this far and will soon meet your fighter bean!

Levi is almost 10 months old. He's getting his 3rd and 4th teeth and cruising along the couches now. He loves to pull up by anyone with food so they can feed him the good stuff!
January 29th, 2011, 08:33 AM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness! Your LOs are sooooo cute!!!

January 29th, 2011, 09:00 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Duh i remember you! I am soooo glad everything is going so great and you're almost full term!!

We are good for the most part. Camden is crawling everywhere and is super active and into everything. He has 3 teeth now and is starting to babble "babababa" and i swear it seems like he learns something new everyday!

January 29th, 2011, 09:04 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! I can't wait for photos of your LO!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 29th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so excited for you!! I'm another one that has been sorta stalking you on the boards

Vi just turned 10 months old this past Monday and she's doing great. She's walking and running and usually a really happy baby to be around.

January 29th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SailorsWife
Oh my gosh yes we remember you!!!! CONGRATS on your little guy!!! So glad things are going well and so excited for you to meet him soon!!! Update on us, Rilynn just hit 10 months last wednesday and is crawling all over the place and talking up a storm (no real words yet, just lots of babbling haha) She's a character with TONS of personality and so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures of your little man and thanks for checking in with us!

Forever Missing Our 4 Angel Babies... Forever Missed, Always Loved
January 29th, 2011, 02:09 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
OMG, OF COURSE WE REMEMBER YOU!!! Im so happy to hear that you'll be meeting your precious bundle really soon! CONGRATS!

Michael is doing great- 9 months with such a BIG personality! He is so close to standing on his own, and probably will be walking within the next 1-2 months. They grow so got darn fast! He has just started to enjoy solids, although he is picky and limits what he'll eat.
Im glad you checked in with us!
January 29th, 2011, 03:03 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it's so wonderful to hear good news!!! I'm very happy for you to be welcoming your tough fighter soon -- you MUST MUST MUST share pictures! I remember your loss - so sad, you really deserve to have happiness with this little guy.

My Archie will be 10 months on Tues. He loves to eat (which contributes to his robust 25 1/2 lb build!), he crawls and explores non-stop, and he is the best cuddler! such a sweet boy!

please keep us posted! I'll be thinking of you and wishing a great labor and delivery!
January 29th, 2011, 03:04 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Bliss! So glad to see you so far along in your pregnancy. Please come update us when you have your Fighter Bean.

Lauren is 10.5 months old, a tiny squirt who doesn't do much, really. She's cute as can be and has a huge personality. We just qualified for physical therapy for her, so she'll be movin and groovin along with all the others soon.
Caroline - November '12

January 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Yes!! I remember you too! It's sooo exciting to see you are so close to meeting your fighter bean!!!

Livi is 9 months old and is growing tons! I am about 10.5 weeks pregnant and due in Aug!

I can't wait to see your new babe!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 29th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Hi Bliss!! So excited for you and can't wait to see pics of your little man when he arrives, so please share!!

As for us, Peyton is 9 months and is super busy!! She is all over the place and growing like a weed!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 30th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Mommyof3Hoppers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommyof3Hoppers
I too remember you!

Ben is now 10 months old and weighing in at a whopping 24 pounds 2 oz! He has 5 teeth, crawls FAST and has just recently started standing without support and will try to take one step but always comes crashing to the ground!

Im so excited that you get to meet your miracle baby soon! Please come back and keep us posted! Good luck!!!

Look me up on Facebook - Meighan Hopper Bloomington, Illinois
January 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I don't think some of us will ever forget you, or the first baby born in our PR. I'm so happy that you are doing so well!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
January 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search