Make My Day Monday

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 06:30 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Choose three people in our Playroom to write a nice message about. Something you really like or admire about them, something you'd like to thank them for or well wishes for their future.

Try to pick people that haven't been done by anyone else, but don't worry if there's some repetition.
January 31st, 2011, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
For Rachel and Tasha for trying to breathe some new life in this PR!!!

For Megan who always remembers what is going on in everybody's life and ALWAYS remembers to asks about it? SO THOUGHTFUL! And she doesnt have a FB to keep up with!

For Stephanie G-who is always up for a chat on FB and for making me laugh with her innocence!!

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

January 31st, 2011, 07:03 AM
Lori B.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tisha for always being so supportive and positive, I want to be just like her when I grow up.

January 31st, 2011, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, for being so sarcastic and funny and real.

Lori, for sticking with us even when she's not feeling well.

And Allyssa and Steph for sharing all those awesome pictures of Em and Rachel!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

January 31st, 2011, 07:22 AM
Super Mommy
for Rachel and Tasha running a great PR with all these new great ideas and threads and keeping us on our toes and a close family!

Selina B for making it in a new house and state and for being brave on having more babies!!!

and for Liz Daniels for having a very rough situation with little E and his sleeping andbelly problems and working and being so well together and still having time for us!

January 31st, 2011, 07:33 AM
dcdep's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Joci, you LITERALLY just made my day

Ok, so....
Joci- for being friends with everybody, being honest all the time with us, and for adding a positive attitude to our PR!

Tonya- for making me feel not so alone on the sleep issues and helping me remember what is truly important even when I am dead tired.

Catherine- for having such a great testimony and being an example to me of what I'd like to be more like.
January 31st, 2011, 09:24 AM
dcdep's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LuvMy3Plus1 - for making me feel especially encouraged about going to talk to someone about depression.

Heather - for making awesome hats!

Lisa - wishing you better days with Jasmine, and being such an empathetic person.

Tiffany - for always having something positive to say to everyone, and always commenting whenever anyone needs encouragement on FB.
January 31st, 2011, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw, michelle- thanks for noticing that!

To Jeanann- For always giving us 1st-time mommies such GREAT BTDT advice!

To Chebell- For being such a STRONG and LOVING SAHM!

To Andrea- For giving me hope that my tiny baby isn't alone!

*thank you meddleman (magda) for my siggy!*

January 31st, 2011, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kelly (M123) - for suggesting lecithin supplement for my constantly clogged milk ducts. That was really a lifesaver for me!

Liz- for being such a strong woman.

Jen (babyjen)-I haven't talked to you for a long time, but you are such a friendly person and Leela is just beautiful.

January 31st, 2011, 01:48 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't want to give specific names because I believe everyone here has something to offer and with such an active board, I'm afraid someone will be left out and have hurt feelings.

But, as a board, I like that so many ladies participate. Everyone gives an honest opinion without being judgemental. We have great hostesses and there's a real sense of community.
January 31st, 2011, 02:22 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Tisha- for reminding us to stay postive and be thankful for all that we are blessed with

Kelly (NewMama) for always responding to my posts and having so much info to share and being so supportive

Natasha for being a strong, loving Mommy of 4!

Can I choose more than 3?

PS- This thread wasnt meant to make anyone feel left out. I could honestly sing praises for each and every one of you all day long It is my hope that by the end of the day, everyone gets a little shout out in here.
January 31st, 2011, 02:37 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Rachel,

And I know you would never make a post that would purposefully leave anyone out. You're a great hostess and have been a great motivator.

I just know there's a lot of people that participate on our board some way more than others and it's easy to miss one person. I believe you had the best intention.
January 31st, 2011, 05:33 PM
TXMomTimes3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elisabeth - She always makes me laugh, feel inspired, reminds me to be a great mom who's fun and to love my DH as much as she does hers.

Alicia & her photography

Allyssa - I love her b/c she has TWO L'S AND TWO S'S and she makes me smile on twitter; she reminds me of all the things I loved about being a mom the first time around!

January 31st, 2011, 06:18 PM
Lori B.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenn B for being a sweet, awesome, funny chick and for making taggie blankies for Blake. Even if we ever lost touch, I would never forget you because he is so attached to his taggies and will have them forever.

January 31st, 2011, 07:03 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Leyna- for helping me and Liz through the sleeping nightmare...so happy to be on the other side

Magda- I love her encouragement and her smiling girls make me happy

Melissa- the greatest respect for dealing with everything that has been thrown at you over the last year...
January 31st, 2011, 07:12 PM
FirstTimeMommy09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww thanks Tisha!

I really am thankful for all of you ladies! You all contribute to this group and I find all of your experiences helpful, comforting, and entertaining! xoxo

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

January 31st, 2011, 08:26 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
I love you all!! Seriously, I wish I could write something about each one of you, and it would be hard to just write one nice thing I love coming here and our fb group and keeping up with everyones ups, downs and in betweens. I love the lack of drama, the encouragement, the ears that listen...

Thank you all!!!

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search