Monday Moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 09:15 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's having a case of the Mondays? Let it out!

January 31st, 2011, 09:35 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woke up with a sore throat and sinus headache.
January 31st, 2011, 09:37 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm taking Izzy to her one year check up and I'm still undecided on vaccines.....

January 31st, 2011, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Blair and Morgan are sick. They have fevers and colds since saturday. Since Blair stayed home from school we have to go to the doctormfor an excuse.And Blair has chapped the under neath part of her nose some how. Morgan also has a rash and a huge cut/black eye on her eye lid. She fell and hit her eye on her dresser. It wasnt that bad of a fall but it left a big mark. I feel horrible because I was sitting right there! I have 2 pimples too
This wouldnt be too bad except we leave in 6 days for disney world and all the pictures that go on Im hoping we dont all look wierd

I also have A LOT of packing and prep work to do this week and its hard enough to get it all done with Morgan much less if Blair is home sick. Not to mention she could miss a good portion of this week and next week of school and thats a lot of school to miss. And tomorrow is her turn to bring snack to school and I have to bring it wether she is sick or not.

And Morgan took her diaper off last night and peed all over me, herself, and my bed. :-/

January 31st, 2011, 09:56 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't get on Facebook from work for some reason. It suuuuucks.

Major
January 31st, 2011, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lets see...my throat has been irritated for a few days now. It doesn't hurt but more dry and scratchy and it seems like my ears are draining. Today my voice keeps going in and out which I know I sound crazy to some of the people I have to talk to over the phone.

Also, I went back to day shift because Shaun got a new job but i'm sad because I miss my baby

January 31st, 2011, 10:35 AM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am getting a horrendous sinus headache.....we are expecting some sort of blizzard tuesday night....i am still hanging a little from saturday night
January 31st, 2011, 10:39 AM
Squish's Avatar Veteran
Woke up this morning with either strep or tonsillitis :-( And Chance has a cold. Blah.
DS Chance Phineas, and #4 Due 09/05!
Thank-you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!
January 31st, 2011, 11:03 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I have so much to do and can't get anything done. And I'm not looking forward to this big snow, unless DH doesn't have to go in. I hate the thought of him driving in it.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm at work, and I'm getting a cold. I drank 4 mugs of tea by10am.

January 31st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been running late all morning. I got Conner to school late, went to the grocery store and it took longer than I thought so I was late getting to the babysitter. Colin had a WCC at 11:20 this morning and I had to hurry home and get the groceries in the refrigerator and as I was running back out the door, I fell and busted my butt and sprained my ankle. When I called to try to reschedule Colin's appt, the lady was like "we're backed up until April, can you not make it today?" I said "No, I can't. I can barely walk right now, much less bring him in. But if you could come to my house, that would be great!!" She looked through her schedule and started to give me an April appt, and said "I can't make him wait that long, is Thursday at 2:10 ok?" REALLY? You were rude and short with me when you had something Thursday?? UGH!
Oh, and I recommended a friend to do some work for another friend and he was supposed to go to her house to give her an estimate today and he never showed up and never called. Makes me look like an a s s because I recommended him to her!! grrrr

January 31st, 2011, 06:30 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Ethan got a stomach flu on saturday by sunday morning I had it (Ethan was better by then) spent all of sunday in bed, Dh then was also sick by suppertime sunday. Bren and Ethan are both fine and dh and I feel like we have been run over several times.
January 31st, 2011, 08:34 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the stomach flu again.
Hopefully B doesn't get it.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
January 31st, 2011, 08:51 PM
amydawn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon that is sick. And hopefully everyone will have a bright Tuesday.

My only Monday Moan is that it's Monday and it seems so far away from the weekend. (love the weekends it gives me more time with Katelyn)

thank you GreysMama for my siggy

February 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Can I have a Monday Moan on tuesday?? lol... Today has started off so bad. Jacob is hyper and out of control.. he's talking back and driving me crazy. I need a vacation!!

February 1st, 2011, 03:14 AM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
My Monday moan was that I'm screwing up in school. I was able to bring my ethics grade up to an A and worked so hard on my accounting final only to turn in my final from ethics class to the accounting class. The teach waited until the last day to grade so there was no chance of me turning in the correct paper for some credit. I got a big fat 0. I'm sure I would have brought that grade to an A as well, but now it's a B-. It makes me sick to think about.
Now, I'm in two accounting classes and they both are like reading a foreign language, and the more I read and try to understand, the worse it gets. I'm calling them today to figure something out.
Also, Simon is officially uninsured. How did I let this happen? This was my fear. I was going to add him to my insurance during open enrollment but they told me he qualified for medicaid. He did, but only for January. Here it is February and he has nothing. I'm trying to get him in a children's health insurance program offered by the state, but their computers were down today. Awesome! Maybe if this doesn't work, they will consider it a major life change or whatever and let me add him to my insurance, but I doubt it.
Also, this lady at work has been sick going on a second week, and today I woke up with a sore throat. It wasn't bad, but it's still irritated. I am hoping it's just that, irritated and that I'm not sick.
I could just cry today. School sucks.
February 1st, 2011, 06:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koti View Post
My Monday moan was that I'm screwing up in school. I was able to bring my ethics grade up to an A and worked so hard on my accounting final only to turn in my final from ethics class to the accounting class. The teach waited until the last day to grade so there was no chance of me turning in the correct paper for some credit. I got a big fat 0. I'm sure I would have brought that grade to an A as well, but now it's a B-. It makes me sick to think about.
Now, I'm in two accounting classes and they both are like reading a foreign language, and the more I read and try to understand, the worse it gets. I'm calling them today to figure something out.
Also, Simon is officially uninsured. How did I let this happen? This was my fear. I was going to add him to my insurance during open enrollment but they told me he qualified for medicaid. He did, but only for January. Here it is February and he has nothing. I'm trying to get him in a children's health insurance program offered by the state, but their computers were down today. Awesome! Maybe if this doesn't work, they will consider it a major life change or whatever and let me add him to my insurance, but I doubt it.
Also, this lady at work has been sick going on a second week, and today I woke up with a sore throat. It wasn't bad, but it's still irritated. I am hoping it's just that, irritated and that I'm not sick.
I could just cry today. School sucks.
Your HR should consider that a life change. Just contact them if the other programs don't fall through

Tags
monday , quotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search