Household Challenges!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 09:47 AM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melissa asked me to take over. So what I am thinking I will post weekly goals that you can get anytime throughout the week and report back throughout the week. & Then one daily challenge. How would you guys like to actually make it a challenge?? Like for each task you get a point.. the person with the most points wins to Challenge blinkie for the week! What do you think?? Im open to any suggestion!!
February 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love that idea! I also think we should post pics to make sure it's legit. (who knows? I might get tempted to add a couple of chores in there otherwise. lol! )

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

February 8th, 2011, 08:42 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I've slacked on this, but I like your idea, Christina! It may help me jump and get it done Photo before and after is a good idea too, but I'm one of the lazy ones who find it to be a PITA to take pics, download to computer, upload to photobucket and post, especially daily...

What about doing a culmination at the end of the week... so if you are the winner, you have to post pics to "prove" you met the challenges? Or whatever. I'm lazy.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search