Sunday Seven

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2011, 07:47 AM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
  1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
  2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like?
  3. What would be a perfect date for you?
  4. Bath or shower?
  5. One food you could NEVER give up.
  6. Have you ever met someone famous?
  7. Who is the last person that hugged you?
February 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini

Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope, we didn't register for that.

What would be a perfect date for you? It's not so much the activity, but more the idea that DH would actually plan something that he knew I would enjoy.

Bath or shower? Shower -- our tub is too small for a good bath.

One food you could NEVER give up. Chocolate.

Have you ever met someone famous? I've met some senators in Washington (years ago -- none of them are still around!). I did get a "head nod" hello from then Senator Obama in the airport.

Who is the last person that hugged you? My brother when we were at his house yesterday meeting my nephew for the first time.
February 6th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Post-baby--Tankini!
Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Yes, we have china and crystal but haven't ever used it! But here it is:
China
http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/M...0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
Accent plates in silver polka dot
Crystal

What would be a perfect date for you? I'd love to be spontaneous and get on a plane and just fly somewhere DH and I have never been to spend a weekend. Go to local restaurants and pubs, go to the beaches....just care free...expensive weekend!!
Bath or shower? I love baths but haven't had one since I was pregnant. It's always a shower.
One food you could NEVER give up. Cheese. I'm in love.
Have you ever met someone famous? Yes quite a few--Brian Litrell from BSB, Billy Ray Cyrus, the Judds, I went to highschool with Ke$ha and Paramore...
Who is the last person that hugged you? DH.

Last edited by Memi; February 6th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.
February 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Bikini in my own pool. I might go tankini this summer. Depends on how I feel.

Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Yes, we use it a lot. I love my china.

What would be a perfect date for you? Dinner out at aslow restaurant so DH and I can focus on us for a while. We love to eat, but with 2 kids dinners out usually are somewhere we can get in and out within an hour. Then we'd go wander around a bookstore and share a cup of coffee and dessert.

Bath or shower? Shower

One food you could NEVER give up. Chocolate

Have you ever met someone famous? Nope

Who is the last person that hugged you? DH. We are big huggers around here he's alreay grabbed me and held me a good 3 or 4 times this morning. Evan gave me a kiss on the cheek, but no hug.

February 6th, 2011, 08:42 AM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini with shorts and a cover up thingy now... I miss my string bikini days....
2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? We got a white and silver china set for our wedding but haven't opened the box yet
3. What would be a perfect date for you? No kids, at a Lamb of God or Spineshank show
4. Bath or shower? Depends on my mood
5. One food you could NEVER give up. Watermelon
6. Have you ever met someone famous? Joshua Jackson, wayyy back in the day, A ton of musicians Disturbed, Sevendust, Puddle of Mud, a bunch of others I can't even remember lol, The Colts Football team at a meet and greet when I was in Umass Amherst's Marching Band at an expo show, and *GASP* yes, I met THE Robert Pattinson Although, I had no idea who he was until after the whole Twilight Explosion lol, it was before the movies came out and I was at the Airport during a 6 HOUR flight delay from snow a few years ago and he bought me a coffee because I'm a wicked clutz and dropped mine all over my lap top case. Sweet kid. And now I'm like **** i should have asked him out!! AAahahaha.
7. Who is the last person that hugged you? Evie as I put her down for a nap :*
February 6th, 2011, 08:58 AM
bev26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? None! I hate bathing suits. But if I have to, I go with a tankini.

Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope, not my thing.

What would be a perfect date for you? DH and I loved going to concerts pre-baby, so a perfect date night would probably be one where we could go see our favorite musician live.

Bath or shower? Shower

One food you could NEVER give up. Ice cream!

Have you ever met someone famous? Some musicians, including Mike McCready from Pearl Jam and Tori Amos. I walked by the actress Susan Sarandon once. She had a lot of people bugging her, so I didn't approach. I probably wouldn't have gone up to her even if she was alone. I think there are a couple more, but they must not have made a big impression on me.

Who is the last person that hugged you? We saw some friends at a hockey game last night that we hadn't seen in awhile, so I got a couple of hugs last night from them.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the wonderful siggy!

February 6th, 2011, 03:34 PM
a13xandra's Avatar Alex, mum to Eris
Send a message via ICQ to a13xandra Send a message via AIM to a13xandra Send a message via MSN to a13xandra Send a message via Yahoo to a13xandra Send a message via Skype™ to a13xandra
I tend to wear a bikini. "Nice dinnerware?" Hahahaha! No! I think the perfect date would be a day trip to somewhere neat, like a little town where we could go hiking and have some chow. I like baths well enough, but I've taken so many with the little one recently that a shower sounds nice. One food I could never give up is soy. I'm a vegetarian so it would be a rough life. I think I've probably met some famous people, but nobody important. I'm not really about celebrities. The last person who hugged me was my baby as I hugged her!
February 6th, 2011, 04:14 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Before baby- bikini now-tankini

Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? We have nice dinnerware, but it's not china.

What would be a perfect date for you? An entire day out. Doesn't matter what we did, just so long as we could spend it together.

Bath or shower? Bath.

One food you could NEVER give up. Seafood

Have you ever met someone famous? Ray Romano, Bill Clinton, Eva Longoria Parker, Bob Hope and I think others, but none I can remember.

Who is the last person that hugged you? I don't remember, probably DH. I've gotten lots of hugs today (church).

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

February 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? bikini prebaby and I haven't worn one postbaby ... will probably wear a one piece with board shorts.
2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope just several regular sets
3. What would be a perfect date for you? Any would be great! We have yet to go out alone without Caleb
4. Bath or shower? Shower
5. One food you could NEVER give up. Steak!
6. Have you ever met someone famous? Nope
7. Who is the last person that hugged you? DH

February 6th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1.Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini
2.Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Yes, we have really nice China and have only used it once. It's cream and silver.
3.What would be a perfect date for you? Dinner and a movie.
4.Bath or shower? Bath
5.One food you could NEVER give up. cheese
6.Have you ever met someone famous? Yep-sure have. I've met Dennis Rodman, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Phil Anselmo, Ross Perot, Ann Richards and Dan Marino.
7.Who is the last person that hugged you? Both my boys
February 6th, 2011, 06:40 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Bikini, although I may want to get one that rides a leeeeetle higher this year...camouflage the c-section pooch
2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope
3. What would be a perfect date for you? Comedy club and dinner at beach
4. Bath or shower? Bubble bath
5. One food you could NEVER give up. CHEESE
6. Have you ever met someone famous? If meet n greets count then Kenny Chesney
7. Who is the last person that hugged you? DBF

February 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
1.Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini

2.Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Plastic and paper!

3.What would be a perfect date for you? Movie and dinner, kid free all night.

4.Bath or shower? Shower- I hate baths

5.One food you could NEVER give up. Pb&j

6.Have you ever met someone famous? Ken Norton

7.Who is the last person that hugged you? Ellie

February 6th, 2011, 07:44 PM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? My Montana silver dinnerware with cowboys
What would be a perfect date for you? Haven't been on one in 7 years. Mostly we just spend some quite time together after the boys have gone to bed
Bath or shower?Bath, especially if DH is watching the boys
One food you could NEVER give up.BBQ corn on the cob
Have you ever met someone famous?Yes, I knew Aaron Paul before he was famous. Does that count?
Who is the last person that hugged you?My boys, just tonight before I herded them off to bed.

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~
February 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Post baby, one piece!
Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? I consider my cupcake plates my "nice" plates So really, no!
What would be a perfect date for you? Hmm...I just want to go on one
Bath or shower? Really long shower
One food you could NEVER give up. Cheese!!!
Have you ever met someone famous? Is Kid Rock famous? Otherwise, just some basketball players who I can't remember anymore because I dislike basketball.
Who is the last person that hugged you? My friend's 3 year old daughter in the middle of Trader Joe's today

February 7th, 2011, 05:54 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? One piece
2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? We have china but it just sits in our china cabinet. It has wheat on it. It was my grandma's set.
3. What would be a perfect date for you? Snowed in, with the power out, cuddled up under a blanket. Or an amusement park. I know they are like total opposites.
4. Bath or shower? Shower. I think baths are gross.
5. One food you could NEVER give up. Chocolate
6. Have you ever met someone famous? No
7. Who is the last person that hugged you? Krysta

February 7th, 2011, 06:50 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? one piece
2. Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? yes, i have my Granmothers bolivian china -- it has a lacy floaral pattern around the rim with silver
3. What would be a perfect date for you? something active either physically or brain wise...like hiking or like next week DH and I are going to a scientific debate on the origins of life
4. Bath or shower? shower
5. One food you could NEVER give up. mac and cheese
6. Have you ever met someone famous? not tv famous - besides news anchors, but a few senators and congressmen/women
7. Who is the last person that hugged you? Brandon
February 7th, 2011, 08:02 AM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope. When we got married, we decided to just register for regular dishes
What would be a perfect date for you? A nice, relaxing dinner followed by a night at home without the kids
Bath or shower? Shower
One food you could NEVER give up. French fries
Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. I think the most famous person I have met was Michael Jordan
Who is the last person that hugged you? Tenli

February 7th, 2011, 08:20 AM
LittleMissGrey's Avatar Personal Masquerade
Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Before baby, Bikini, Now it's strictly One piece - with a SKIRT. Everything below my bust is covered in stretch marks.
Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? If so, what does it look like? Nope. Not a custom to have here either.
What would be a perfect date for you? I am not a dater, and I've been only taken out for a date, ONCE in my life, when I was already dating the person. So
Bath or shower? Shower. Sometimes, I would love bath too.
One food you could NEVER give up. Salsa.
Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. I have even sold Hot Dogs to few. And I have done official girl scout greeting to our currently SITTING president as well.
Who is the last person that hugged you? I don't remember, when has anyone even hugged me.

~ The Fragile world of the Little one, Flourishing soon to Full Bloom ~

~ Recipe Blog ~ || ~ Personal blog ~
February 7th, 2011, 06:43 PM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc

Do you have a set of "nice" dinnerware? Yes, a Longaberger set.

What would be a perfect date for you? Walking around DC at night
Bath or shower? Bath
One food you could NEVER give up. Cheese.
Have you ever met someone famous?Nope.
Who is the last person that hugged you? Hayden

Tags
sunday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search