Monday Weigh In

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Come on Ladies, let's hear how you all are doing.

November 11 - 160
January 4th - 157.2
January 17 - 153.4
January 24 - 151.2
January 31 - 148.6
February 7 - 145.0

While I am really happy with the number, I don't think it is a fair representation this week. I have been so sick. I haven't exercised since last Tuesday and have not eaten a whole lot so this definitely isn't how I want to lose the weight. I went to the doc yesterday and got a prescription for bronchitis/pneumonia. It is a pretty strong script so hopefully it will kick this out of me really fast. I already feel better but have no voice left at all. Hoping to get some work outs in today though.

February 7th, 2011, 07:06 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Jen! I'm so sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better, soon. That's definitely not a fun way to lose weight ((HUGS))!

I'm another 3 pounds down, so total of 12 since Jan. and 40 since at peak with Kellen!

BUT>>> we had a crazy yummmy superbowl party last night and I actually had a few drinks and indulged on a bunch of stuff (small portions, but HIGH calories)... I knew I would do this, so I tried to workout accordingly... It's going to be a tough week for calories and weight loss!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
February 7th, 2011, 07:44 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Today I was 161.0!

Down 3.2 pounds from the last 2 weeks, and 15 pounds total since starting this in January. I did, however, have a really bad end of the week, so I expect that to catch up with me soon.

However, I'm going to try really really hard to do great this week because I really want to see the 150s next week!

February 7th, 2011, 08:07 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Amy that is awesome. 15lbs since January!! WOW!! Keep at it.

February 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great work everyone!!!

Amy - 15 lb since January! That is amazing!!!

Started off with 141
Last week - 136.6
This week - 135.8 Yaaaaaaa!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
February 7th, 2011, 01:40 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
Yay!!! Amy!!! You rock!!!!!

I am down 1lb from last week. That makes 5lbs lost from Jan. I am really happy with this. I am starting a local weightloss challenge on the 15th that has cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. So I am going to be really working at this! I wanna win!

February 7th, 2011, 01:42 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
down one more pound. Hoping to just hold there this week.

Hey everyone - don't worry too much about superbowl or other odd days like that. EVEYRONE needs a cheat day. You should really plug on in about every 2 weeks. It helps you stay focused, helps you curb cravings (because you can always tell yourself you can have whatever it is on your cheat day) and keeps you motivated. I had a personal trainer tell me all this. I have found I don't usually indulge myself silly on my cheat days. I just save them for a "going out night". I eat really well the rest of the day and then don't even think about calories, etc. when the night arrives. This way, I am able to enjoy my night out (or activity like the superbowl) without being mad that everyone else gets to eat yummy stuff and I am not moving from the veggie tray.
Still write down everything you eat that day, but enjoy yourself every now and then! One meal every 2 weeks will NOT throw you off the wagon. You deserve it!!

February 7th, 2011, 02:16 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Still sitting around 109/110 but weighed again before char woke up so not accurate. I may start weighing in on Sundays since I have some time in the morning to bf and then weigh myself. It fluctuates so much; I couldn't tell you how much I weigh normally :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search