Sorry girls...I gave up:(

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I quit dieting and exercising about 2 weeks ago and I am now 153lbs. I don't get it! I was stuck between 155-159 for sooooo long no matter what I did and I tried SO HARD to lose the weight and the moment I quit dieting and exercising it started to drop again. I am just so frustrated - I have no idea what my body is doing GRRRRRR!

On another note, I have decided that instead of dieting at all (which I hated anyway) I am just going to eat normally and try the exercising again to shed some more weight. I am going to begin again on Monday. I really really really hope this works - I think that my dieting backfired for some reason....

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
February 12th, 2011, 06:31 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
hmm thats weird! Well at least you finally lost something!!! Try everything out to see what works!

February 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Morgan2006's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you still BFing??? Because i'm having the same problem. I SHOULD be losing weight, but i'm not losing it where i wanna lose it so i feel like giving up untl i'm dong BFing,because I heard that could be the culprit.
February 12th, 2011, 07:36 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There could be a few reasons why that happened. If you are losing weight with eating how you normally do and working out, then I say go with it! You are lucky because I could never lose weight that way.
February 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still BFing so maybe that is why? I plan on trying to wean her in the next few weeks though because she cut two teeth (her first ones) the other day. She thinks my nipple is a chew toy so before her teeth get all the way grown out I want to wean her - Connor bit me and made me bleed so that is why I don't want to BF when they have teeth lol. Anyway, I will let y'all know how it goes

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
February 15th, 2011, 06:28 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck with the new plan! I don't like dieting either! I would much rather workout than diet! at least you lost some weight, don't question why just go with it LOL
February 16th, 2011, 07:09 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know this is going to sound crazy but I was having a really hard time losing weight with dieting and BFing. I was also working out a bunch. Then I gave up and started eating A LOT MORE. I then lost the weight. I never cut back now, just make sure that what I am eating is nutritious. I strongly believe that losing weight is much much much more than just calories in and calories out. There is so much still unknown about nutrition/body chemistry, expecially in regards to BFing.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

February 19th, 2011, 12:39 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
That's actually very interesting. I'm going to start working out again. After dieting I just had no drive to do anything. Now that I'm not dieting I still feel very... mopey. I think I have an imbalance somewhere that needs to be worked out...

Maybe if I start working out again my mood will be lifted. I'm just excited to know that NOT dieting worked for some of you.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search