Monday Moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2011, 07:39 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's having a case of the Mondays? Let it out!

February 14th, 2011, 08:33 AM
alleusion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a full on case of rage against DH atm and he doesn't even know it yet. It's too long and personal to go into, but I hope it gets worked out before I go off on him.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for the gorgeous sig

February 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
At work, again on a Monday. I really need a Saturday sitter or tax season to be over. Or a new job...

February 14th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am having a horrible monday. When coming home from Disney on Sat Morgan started throwing up in the car. It was hell but when we got home she was fine. So we thought it was car sickness. Until Sun afternoon when I couldnt even keep water down. Then last night Blair started Dh had to work today and I still feel super yucky. Ive got tons of laundry because of the vomit and out trip. My house looks like a disaster area and Morgan is super clingy. Plus Blair hasnt been to school in 3 weeks now. Sh was sick the week b4 disney with a wheezing fever cold, then once she was better they ha 2 snow/ice day so no school that week, then the week of disney, and now this. Luckily our doctor is wonderful and she is excused all the days shes been sick(not the disney week so shell have 4 unexcused but they are allowed 10, the monday we were in disney there was no school). Im still afraid Ill get in trouble or something o well cant do anything about it now.

Oh and we kenneled the dogs and our great dane came home with a cold. So once Im able to drive Ill need to take her to the vet. Im kinda ticked at the place we kenneled bc I thought dogs were vaxed for kennel cough and I had to have all this paper work for her about her shots and now she is sick.

February 14th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really can not wait for May to get here. It seems like it is taking FOREVER!

I had my annual OB exam today and sitting in the waiting room with all the preggos and the little babies was so..... wonderful, painful, exciting, sad and sweet. My heart has just been aching since I left. I also got that feeling of excitement when I went into the exam room, remembering all the appointments and U/S I had. *sigh*

If I wasn't so against having a Nov/Dec baby I would start trying right now. I am even considering start TTC in April and having another Jan baby... I don't know if I can convince my boyfriend though.

Tags
monday , playroom , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search