I have lost 6.5lbs since Thursday : ) Wii Fit Plus : )

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2011, 01:18 PM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I have dove in head first into this whole dieting. I have been drinking water or diet iced tead for almost a month now. Grape Propel Zero is awesome!!! Anyways... I am doing Wii Fit Plus. I am such a freaking competive person, I got to stay on each thing till I at least get 2 stars lol.. I have also been eating somewhat better. I eat cherrios every morning or egg white.... and lunch a turkey sandwich and some cottage cheese... and then super I eat pretty much whatever I want within reason, like a steak salad or a sandwhich.... but I am doing good

Oh and there is a free run on Wii Fit Plus, that you have to run for 10 mins. Well I did 2.1 miles, I know it was a mistake so now I am the joke of my family... my uncle comes up to me and says, So Jess I heard you are joining the Olympics lol.. it is all in good fun though

Any one else have a Wii??
February 14th, 2011, 01:25 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

That is awesome!!! I have been thinking about getting a Wii so maybe I will go look at them tonight.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
February 14th, 2011, 03:23 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have one and me and my SIL would play wii fit ALL.THE.TIME a couple of years ago but then we kind of burnt out. I just got Just Dance 2 and that's fun but DH isn't really into it and its no fun to do by yourself.

February 15th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a Wii and used to always play with my wii fit but that was a couple years ago when it first came out. It is really a workout so WTG!

February 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I have changed my diet so drasticly lol... like last night all I wanted was chicken breast and mashed potatoes.. but I fought it off and ended up with a salad with all kinds a veggies... and believe me I am paying the price today lol... my stomach is hurting so bad from all the veggies... but it will be worth it lol
February 15th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can make chicken and mashed potatoes healthy!

Congrats on the weight loss We had a Wii many moons ago but it collected dust. I wonder how much weight I would have lost by now if I had been working out the last couple of months. I've got the eating down but I just sit on my arse all.the.time. I'm lazy.
February 15th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Yeah I know Nicole.. problem was it was a container of Bob Evan's mashed potatoes and one of the Hormel (i think) family chicken breasts in gravy dinner. I looked at the calories and put it right back in the fridge....

Today I have a Sarah Lee Cinnamon Rasin Bagel with a little peanut butter and a bottle of propel zero so 24 oz of water so around 200 calories

And am currently eating a bowl full of veggies with some fat free ranch and a red bull... It is 110 calories so witht he 2 tablespoons of ranch it is gonna be around 200

I am going to be drinking a Snapel Diet Lemon Tea.... and if I get hungry later I have some rice cakes which would be 90 calories

Super I am still undecided probably a big salad again... I want to stay under 1000 calories a day so I could easily have 400 for supper....

Cutting out the soda, cut out alot of calories
February 18th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticalgal28 View Post
and if I get hungry later I have some rice cakes which would be 90 calories
Speaking of rice cakes... have you tried the Quaker mini's chocolate ones? Yum. If you're craving chocolate and don't wanna splurge, they're pretty num.
February 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
also speaking of chocolate... jello brand's chocolate mousse is 60 calories and delicious. I dice up some strawberries with it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search