1st year slideshow song suggestions?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Girls, hope you all are well! I haven't been on in a while....I just have seemed to spend more time in my other PR but I like to check in here once in a while! So, I'm not sure if anyone has posted on this recently...but, I'm putting together a DVD slideshow of pics of Sarah's 1st year - I did this for Jolene, too, and it came out great....it will pry be 3 songs long....I'd love to hear some suggestions! I will probably start with a more sentimental one, then pick up the tempo a bit.... For Jolene's, the three songs I did were: "The Love of My Life" by Carly Simon, "He Gave Me You" by someone I don't know....and "You'll Be Blessed" by Elton John. Has anyone put one together yet? Any suggestions? Thanks girls!
April 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rascal Flatts has a good song called My Wish....I love that song
April 4th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We used two songs for Austin's:
1. Make a Wish by Chris Rosser (it was played on Jon and Kate + 8)
2. Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins

Some others are as follows:
Wonderful World by Israel K.
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel K.
Let Them Be Little by Billy Dean

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
April 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I made one for Ashlynn
The songs were, in order,
Lonestar- Let Them Be Little
In My Daughter's Eyes- Martina McBride
and a song from Final Fantasy 8- Eyes On Me (piano version)

Warning though, the first two will make you cry your eyes out.. LOL I cried as I made the video.. It was terrible!

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
July 26th, 2013, 01:57 AM
I think "I'll Still Be Loving You - Restless Heart" is very nice. What do you think of it?
If you want to know more info, please visit Kvisoft wedding slideshow songs idea.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search