Ttc #6

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2011, 08:23 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I figured I'd start a little journal thing, too. I posted on the main board about this a couple of weeks ago. I asked dh if he did want #6 and he said that he did. The plan was always to have 6. So while I was still on the fence about it, I told him, that I'd rather do it sooner than later. Now, I'm really looking forward to it. It's funny how just making a decision made me excited.
AF was very long. I had 2 days of spotting before AF came and then AF lasted for 14 days. I had a few days of cramps but it wasn't too bad. Just way longer than any AF I've had before.
I am currently on CD16 and waiting to O. I have been charting, just because I like to keep track of my cycles. So if you're interested, you can check that out. c5be Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com I'm starting to feel some ovulation pain so hopefully that'll happen soon. I've been able to feel when I'm about to ovulate ever since I took clomid when we were ttc #3.
Anyway, I'd really like a January baby. We have all of the odd numbered months covered except for January so wish us luck.

Last edited by KimberlyAnn327; April 21st, 2011 at 08:55 AM.
April 12th, 2011, 08:58 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
YAY! Good Luck Kim! Did it take you long to conceive your other children?

April 12th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Brett was an oops baby. Krysta took us a year but I was breastfeeding for half of that time and also had a miscarriage in that time. It took us 5 months after the miscarriage. Asher took us 18 months and the use of clomid. Jordan was our 2nd cycle NTNP. Rayne was our first cycle NTNP. Hopefully it'll happen quickly again.

April 12th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow you guys amaze me. Best of luck!

P.s. I love your new siggy of all the kids.

April 12th, 2011, 11:54 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Good luck! You are right there for a Jan baby Hope it all works out and there's romance in the air

KUP!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 12th, 2011, 06:50 PM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
How exciting! Best of luck!

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
April 15th, 2011, 05:39 AM
CD19 and still haven't ovulated. I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative. I guess my body still hasn't figured out what it's doing.

April 15th, 2011, 07:21 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck on your journey!! Hope its quick this time as well! #6 has a special ring to it, as I sit and wait to be a mom of 6 too! Very exciting!!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Ovulation pain- check (and pretty intense too)
Sore breasts- check
EWCM- check
OPK- negative.

WTH? 5 straight days of negative OPKs and actually they are getting lighter. I really feel like I'm going to ovulate but the OPKs keep saying no. And I didn't miss it because I'm charting and have not had a shift yet. I'm not even sure what to think. I'm on CD22 now, which is the day that I got a BFP when I was pregnant with Rayne. I keep thinking that it has to be soon but who knows?? I had to pick up another pack of OPKs because I've already used 6 of my pack of 7. I hate waiting and I'm not at all a patient person.

April 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
CD25, no ovulation and now I'm spotting and having cramps. I at least thought I'd have some sort of shot at it but no such luck. I know breastfeeding is making it all screwy. I'm just bummed.

April 21st, 2011, 02:16 PM
Since you bf'ing, its just making your O delayed Im sure. Keep testing. I know Ive had days of ewcm and then nothing for a couple of days.....and then BAM, its back! How have your cycles been since they came back?

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
HOpe your body figures it self out soon!
Hugs, I know waiting is so hard

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
April 22nd, 2011, 03:13 PM
So all I had yesterday was a little bit of spotting in the morning and today I got this:

It's not quite positive but I think it will be soon. I'm making dh DTD with me tonight and hopefully we'll catch it. I'm guessing I'll either ovulate tomorrow or on Easter.

April 25th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I'm 1 dpo today so here's to hoping we got it! I got a + at 8 dpo with Rayne so I might try testing in a week. I have absolutely no patience!

April 25th, 2011, 10:54 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Just a random question... since you are tracking your ovulation and DTD when you ovulate, aren't you technically TTC, not NTNP?

Good luck!

Duh... I just saw you changed the title

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
April 25th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliMom View Post
Just a random question... since you are tracking your ovulation and DTD when you ovulate, aren't you technically TTC, not NTNP?

Good luck!

Duh... I just saw you changed the title
Haha, yep. I had to change the title. I couldn't just NTNP. Whoops! Once I started with the OPKs, I knew that meant I was ttc. We had good timing too so we'll see, I guess!

April 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Good luck, fingers crossed!!

April 26th, 2011, 06:17 AM
I am testing in 6 days! Just thought you all might want to know.

April 28th, 2011, 08:20 AM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
Ooh exciting!!! Kup!!!

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
May 3rd, 2011, 05:41 AM
I think I'm out for this cycle. Just ready for AF to get here so we can move on and possibly have a chance at a Feb baby. I already have said that I would not ttc for a March baby since my birthday is in March AND Jordan's birthday is in March. We don't need another March bday here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search