From TTC through Pregnancy... my overall journey for #3

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2011, 07:30 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Got labs back from yesterday:

E2 was 1556! If I hadn't known better, I'd think there were 5 mature in there, but we only saw 3 right away...
LH was 12.1 and P4 was .7, so I know I didn't have an early O...

I took an HPT and an OPK just for giggles today, and you'd think with a big HCG shot, they would be a lot darker. This is making me very nervous...

Ok, girls, you eased my mind. Thanks!

And my thigh is SOOOO sore. HOly cow. I've never been this sore after a shot, any shot, before. OUCH! Did zumba this morning and after I drove home, I got out of the car and YEOWSIES! That exercise must have shook something up because it hurts... but it's a good hurt

Lines are getting darker, so I suspect the 36 hour mark from trigger is 11:00 am tomorrow morning as an O time, but when I looked at all my charts, I tended to O about 40 hours after trigger, and some say 36 hours after positive OPK once the HCG is really in your system, so given all that, the "guess" of O could be anywhere between 11a Wed to 11p Wed. Either way, we've got the timing down, I think (yesterday, tonight, tomorrow some time and probably even Thurs for good measure). Yee haw!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Last edited by redbirds; August 16th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
August 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
woo hooooo way to go momma!!!! maybe you'll have twinkies!! go eggies go!!

, ,,,,,,
August 17th, 2011, 07:25 AM
had some pressure last night and this morning, but not the O pains I'm used to when on meds, so I'm thinking it could be just gearing up and the growth of my poor ovaries.

FX that we have some good ab cramps/O pains today!

We're doing the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) which is basically bd every other day in the earlier part of your cycle after AF, and when you see a + OPK (or in our case, trigger), BD every day for 3 days in a row, then take a day off, then one more BD.

Today's our 3rd of the 3 in a row!

I really hope all these follies release, we need as many targets as we can get to get one good egg!

August 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
*Ava's Mommy*'s Avatar Naomi
fingers crossed for you girl!! i hope this is your month!!!! i'm stalking you daily!

August 18th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Well, I'm a bit disappointed, but there's nothing I can do...

I did not feel ANY major O pains at all yesterday. None. Sigh. I pray all these follies released like they are SUPPOSED to, otherwise, why go through all this?! My thought: I *may* have O'ed VERY early Wed morning (like 2 or 3 a.m.) because my temp was up even more then and because Tues night and all day Wed I had the basic twinges. We're good if that's the case... but still. I just wanted to be able to FEEL ovulation and be confident with it, ya know?

Well... so now we wait. I've got a 7 dpo blood draw for next Wed and lots of housework and work work to do, so I hope I'll stay busy.

I've got a booster shot at 5 dpo, so I know the HCG will still be in my system come 9 dpo, but I might start then for testing out the trigger and HOPEFULLY I'll never see a BFN and the lines will only get darker and darker... I'll post progression pics every now and again With DS, I didn't get my BFP until 13 dpo, but even that date may still have remnants of booster this time around, which is why I'm going to test it out and see if the line goes completely away (booo) or gets darker (yay!)

ETA: Ok, because I'm a freak... I've spent some time this this morning and comparing 3 different cycles where I took injects and had my blood drawn and such (including the cycle with Kellen), and I've come to the conclusion that most everything points to a late Tues nigh/very early a.m. Wed O. I figure it probably was before I woke up Wed.

Of course, none of this is set in stone, and either way, we have 2 good timings and 1 possible (mid Sat if it was in fact Tues p.m. or Wed. afternoon if we O'ed Wed. morning).

I guess I just have to go with it and relax now! It was really bugging me.

Last edited by redbirds; August 19th, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
August 18th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Breath momma!! Can't wait to see that bfp!!

, ,,,,,,
August 19th, 2011, 06:30 AM
2 dpo now and nothing to stress about! Wow. I love this part of the 2ww... not much you can do and testing won't do anyone any good, so it's time to get a bunch of stuff done from my to-do list!

My temp is up today, again. I'll probably test through Monday or Tues., just so I can have that pretty temp shift on my chart. Then booster and then 7 dpo blood test, and then progression pics

I'll check back in after the weekend, as I don't suspect anything will be going on by then

August 21st, 2011, 10:46 AM
*Ava's Mommy*'s Avatar Naomi
yay!! fingers still crossed for you!

August 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
update?!

, ,,,,,,
August 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Awww... thanks for checking, Jenna!

Pretty quiet on the homefront! I stopped temping today, temps are nice and "normal" good shift, etc... so I don't want to temp anymore this cycle

I had my booster shot yesterday. Pretty anticlimactic.

I took some HPT's... and I'm a bit concerned that they aren't darker considering the levels of HCG I had to inject (trigger was 13,000 iu and booster was 2500). Oh well. Maybe that's my problem? Who knows.

Here are my pics so far... I won't take any more until Fri or Saturday (9 or 10 dpo). I don't know what I want to do, try to test it out, or hope to catch it early enough to be a complete bfn so if I do get a bfp, I know it's real. I guess come Friday, I'll make a choice to test out or not!

OK... here's my progression pics thus far. first is 1dp trigger (triggered 11p Monday, took this HPT Tuesday night)

Second is 6.5 days past trigger (tested in a.m. then gave myself the booster shot right after I tested, yesterday morning, 5 dpo)

Last is 1 day past booster shot, 7.5 days past trigger, this morning, 6 dpo...

August 24th, 2011, 06:25 AM
7dpo today! Going to get my P4 blood draw today. I'll get results probably tomorrow and will update then.

Had some twinges last night, but that doesn't mean a da*mn thing as I got them in my 2ww with Kellen and got them time and time again with so many BFN cycles...

I woke up this morning and figured, well, hell, if I am going balls to the wall this cycle, I'm going to start testing out my trigger on Friday! Why the heck not!? So, be ready for some progression pics!

August 25th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I started talking myself out of being optimistic about my ovulation... I never had any real O pains, so that is disheartening... I got my notice that my results were in this morning and my heart started pounding... I knew it wouldn't be great. but... I was hoping, just a little part of me... that my results would be at least 30, which would show probably two follies releasing...

but my results are 85!!! Holy cow! I'm thrilled. I know this has nothing to do with pregnancy, but it's exciting to know that I had such a strong O and that my body is doing what it should!

Now, we wait and see what the progression pics bring. I have to admit, I think I'll be devastated if I don't get pregnant this cycle, with all these "perfect" hormone levels and such, but I also know that it's only been 4 months trying and if Kellen's just a little older, that's OK, too... Sigh... YAY!!! I'm an emotional rollercoaster now, but definitely much more excitement and a tad nervous

August 26th, 2011, 08:08 AM
I've got my progression pics:

1st is 1 day past trigger
2nd is 6.5 days past trigger, right before the booster shot at 5 dpo
3rd is 1 day past booster, 7.5 days past trigger, 6 dpo
last was this morning, 4 dpb, 10.5 dpt, 9 dpo

The line is still ever so faint today, so I'm guessing it may be out of my system in the next couple days. I guess I'll keep testing and PRAY for darker lines in the next couple days!!! I'm kind of nervous and almost pessimistic about it, though. Dunno why.

etA... I'm officially going crazy now. I can't wait until 13 dpo to get here so I'll know one way or the other. I have no sign, but had a TON of ewcm today... doesn't mean much, I have a little before AF on occasion, too, and had some in the cycle we conceived Kellen. OMG. I have to start a list to kill the time!!! Maybe I can get a ton of stuff done this weekend...

Last edited by redbirds; August 26th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
August 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM
yAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So totally stalking!!

, ,,,,,,
August 27th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Well... took another test today expecting it to be blank, but it's not. It seems as dark as yesterday (meaning, as light as yesterday). I almost want to get excited that maybe something good's going on, but I know better. It could just be that the tests aren't picking up a difference in the lower levels of HCG. I mean, realistically, it should be a couple days before it's out of my system, so... this very well is/could be ALL trigger/booster!

So, today is 5 dpb (days past booster), 11.5 days past trigger (dpt) and 10 dpo. It's the last test.

Here it is, sorry this one's blurry... I'm going to have to change the background, as the camera must have focused on the window sill:

August 27th, 2011, 05:51 PM
eek I'm so excited for you. The anticipation is intense!!!!!

, ,,,,,,
August 28th, 2011, 07:18 AM
NOt too intense today. It's almost negative! I'm like 11.5 dpo (I am pretty sure I O'ed LATE Tues night or early Wed morning, in sleep) Sigh.

Here's 11 dpo, 6 dp booster and 12.5 dptrigger

I think I'm getting deflated. It's pretty light, and I bet tomorrow will be stark white if I'm not pregnant. I'd hope that if I were preggo, it'd start to show today (although I know 11 dpo is still a tad early, but still...) Sigh...

August 29th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Ok, gals...

I POAS, EXPECTING it to be completely BLANK after yesterday's. NOPE!!! I'm trying not to get excited, but I think it's darker, it looks darker IRL but not really in the picture, but just a smidge, and that could still be the booster! it can STILL be the trigger/booster, it can still be the trigger/booster, it can still be the trigger/booster...

I need your thoughts!

Here's the progression:

and I took a WalMart $.88 test at 10 dpo/5 dp booster and again today at 12 dpo/7 dp booster. I think today's is darker! but I'm REALLY not putting anything into these UNTIL I am more than confident the booster is out of my system.

I really don't want to get excited. I CAN'T, because if tomorrow is blank or lighter, the rollercoaster of emotions will crush me.

And, my throat is sore today

August 29th, 2011, 07:51 AM
MariaL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
August 29th, 2011, 08:43 AM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you and that this cycle is the one! Im trying to not get excited too!! EKKK...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search