Norwex Adventure

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Mommyof3Hoppers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommyof3Hoppers
Ok, who here has heard of Norwex or uses Norwex? I have recently signed up to be a consultant with the company and it is AWESOME! I am soooo busy in my life already but I just couldn't pass up this opportunity with this company! I have only had two shows and have already made $700!
Do any of you use Norwex products already? This is such a good, easy job for anyone looking to make some extra cash! The products truly sell themselves, I just show up and do a quick demo or two and that's it! I am so thankful that this opportunity fell into my lap!
Their mission is to improve the quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in cleaning and personal care. I can now clean my house with their cloths and WATER! No more chemicals and it kills off 99.99% of all bacteria, viruses, yeasts, mold and mildew that come into contact with the cloth! Its unreal and I am hooked! I love talking about it so if anyone has any questions then ask! I would love to tell you all more! The more people we get to stop using harmful chemicals in everyday life, the safer it is for us, our little ones and its better for our environment!

Sorry, I just had to share in my excitement!

Seriously...any questions at all...just ask! Lol!

Look me up on Facebook - Meighan Hopper Bloomington, Illinois
April 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never heard of it? Is it more expensive than traditional cleaners? I want to switch to a more "green" cleaning products, but have been put off by the prices.

April 18th, 2011, 06:14 AM
HopelessP's Avatar Ashlyn's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to HopelessP Send a message via Yahoo to HopelessP
Talk away! I keep seeing you mention it on FB and I've been curious about what it is. Details!

April 18th, 2011, 06:33 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's very very popular here, in Minnesota. I have several cloths from the glass kind to just general cleaning. I love that you don't have to use a cleaning product with the cloth to actually clean your windows! Fabulous! I also really like the allergin spray (forget the name) that you spray every 2-3 months on your mattress and pillows. That has really helped me with my allergies! My mom is a huge fan of all natural- no chemical cleaning. Her fav the dryer balls! hahah

So glad you found the opportunity for that! Good luck with all your parties!!
April 18th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Laura - The products are VERY affordable and most of them are under warranty for 2 years! Their most popular cloth is the Envirocloth. It is an antibacterial microfiber cloth. When microfiber is made each fiber is typically split about 14 times. A Norwex cloth is split at least 100 times and some are split up to 200 times! They also have silver in them and that is what makes it an antibacterial cloth. Silver is an antibacterial agent and can suffocate the germs and viruses from spreading. Any surface the cloths come in contact with it is immediately sanitized! They also make an antibacterial microfiber dusting mitt that actually holds the dust in the mitt so you don't see it floating through the air! There is an antibacterial window cloth that works amazing to shine or polish your surfaces! It is all amazing! Mattress spray, laundry soap, dryer balls, you name it they make almost everything! They do have some cleaners that are organic ingredients so you aren't filling your house with harmful chemicals. We have a few different demos that are amazing to see in person! Here are my top three that I do.
1. I take a stick of butter and rub it on a window. We all know how greasy and difficult that is to clean up. I take the envirocloth and get it damp and start to wipe away the butter. I then take the window cloth (dry) and I go over the surface again....then it is completely clear! No trace of butter on the window OR the cloth!
2. I wear black liquid eyeliner and darker eye shadows and black mascara everyday. I am (normally) terrible about taking off my makeup before bed. I started breaking out horribly after having Ben and going on the Mirena. I was doing chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facials, using expensive skincare products and nothing was helping. I started using the Norwex antibacterial body cloths on my face and it about 5 days my face was completely cleared up! So at my shows I demonstrate how simple it is to use the cloth to remove my make up. I can have my entire face clean in less than a 30 seconds AND I no longer use moisturizer, cleansers or toners!
3. (This one grosses everyone out!) I take a raw chicken breast and place it on the counter top. I take a Health Dept grade protein testing swab (the same ones used to test restaurants for cleanliness) and swab the area. I place the cap on the swab and drop the liquid in the tester onto the swab. The liquid turns dark purple in less than a minute. The testers are on a color chart - dark purple = very dirty, lighter purple = still dirty, grey = "grey area" still dirty/needs to be cleaned again and green = clean!!! I then take the envirocloth and get it wet and wipe the surface where the chicken was. I take a new testing swab and re-test the area and IMMEDIATELY the liquid turns GREEN! It's amazing and everyone is in shock when they see it!

Any more questions?! If you are curious about prices let me know specifically and I can let you know! For the rest of this month there is a special going on where you get 1 envirocloth, 1 window cloth and 1 dusting mitt for $45.99. All the cloths are washable and will always have the antibacterial property as long as the cloth is still together!

April 19th, 2011, 01:54 AM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Sounds very cool!
April 19th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll have to read up on this some more. Sounds really good though!

April 19th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Well if any of you are interested in ordering any thing just let me know! I can ship it to you! Also if you go to the website Norwex Improving Quality of Life you can see all of their products there but they don't list prices so just ask and I will let you know the cost of the items! Starting May 2nd I will have my own website set up so you can order directly from me! Here's the website you will be able to order from starting May 2nd. meighanhopper.norwex.biz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search