ugh!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2011, 09:06 PM
waxzon's Avatar Happy Mommy!
Send a message via MSN to waxzon Send a message via Yahoo to waxzon
Well Im sure its no secret that I am a super fat *** I went to the dr today and I weigh [224]lbs which really sucks. I always told myself I was not going to be a fat mom, and I meant it. Well here I am, a fat mom.. I know I need to change the way I eat, that is my #1 problem. I exercise.. kinda lol I am overweight but I am not out of shape. I guess this is to a new begining, Im not sure if im goin to be doing weekly weigh ins or whatnot, but I am going to be making a change. Sorry this is a long drawn out ramble, I just kinda needed to get this off my chest

9-13-12
Make a pregnancy ticker
April 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on my phone so I can't see your weight but it's probably close to my range. I don't want to be a fat Mom either so if you want a weight loss buddy, I'm here. I think we have similar eating issues, although I'm a Mega fatty and totally out of shape. Ugh. Let's change!

Major
April 19th, 2011, 06:29 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really think one of the worst parts is getting on the scale that first time and seeing where you are. I hate that. The thing that sucks so much about weight loss is you have to make the good choice OVER AND OVER again and when I don't see the scale budge or whatever its just so easy to be like 'screw it, i'll be fat forever' and go grab a donut or something.

Do you have a plan for how you're going to change your eating habits?

April 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
waxzon's Avatar Happy Mommy!
Send a message via MSN to waxzon Send a message via Yahoo to waxzon
Well I was on a "diet" before my wedding and lost about 55lbs, It wasn't so much a diet as it was a whole lifestyle change, so I know I can do it if I really want it. Plus when I was pg I had GD so I had to meet with a nutritionist a few times a month, and I still have my resources from that. Im trying to get Daniel to go on walks with me after work, or at least take Emmerson to the park and just run around with her, anything is better than nothing, right?

9-13-12
Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by waxzon; April 19th, 2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: i cant spell
April 21st, 2011, 09:38 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its hard to get the motivation to just START, but at least you've done it before & know your body will shed the weight and you CAN do it! We babysat a friend's 2 year old a month or so ago and he would just take off running in public... and DH & I thought 'we better get in shape now"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search