Kelli's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2011, 09:10 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
stalking you too

sorry about the y infection booooo! I had those with Kaylee too. Hope it clears up fast!

I'm sooooo stinkin' excited for you!!
May 14th, 2011, 04:21 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Heeeeyyyy!!! Where's our preggo update!? Do I have to find you over there in the Jan DDC? Stinker...

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
May 17th, 2011, 12:21 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbirds View Post
Heeeeyyyy!!! Where's our preggo update!? Do I have to find you over there in the Jan DDC? Stinker...
^Ditto!

May 17th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
this is excitng Kelli! I am glad things are going well and I completely understand the anxiety over everything being OK with baby.

May 17th, 2011, 01:03 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
OOOPS!!!

Week 7

Well, the yeast infection is gone and my anxiety has gone down a little bit. I have been getting more and more used to the idea of having two. It's still kind of weird because I don't feel AS connected with this little bean as I did with Eli. Sometimes I even forget I am pregnant (thus the lack of updates ).

My cravings AND aversions have started! Yesterday I wanted pizza SO badly! I ordered one for myself and DH ordered one for himself too. I got chicken, bacon, and onions and it was SOOO good. Well this afternoon for lunch I went to heat up some leftovers and the onions almost had me gagging! I had to take them all off!!
Today all I have been thinking about is a peanut butter milkshake from this one little mom and pop place in the SMALL college town we lived in...... so frustrating!

I haven't really been nauseous as much, but I have been extremely EXHAUSTED! I feel like a bad mom because I don't play with Eli on the floor nearly as much. Most of the time I veg on the couch and talk to him/watch him from there. I can't wait til this fatigue lightens up. I was the same way in the first tri with Eli.

On another note, I am still soooooooo anxious about my first appointment. It won't be till the first of July and I will be 15 weeks! I am just praying that everything goes smoothly until then. Also, I figured out that I will be 18 weeks on our 2 year wedding anniversary!! Finding out gender would be an AWESOME present

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
May 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That would be such a neat anniversary gift!! So glad youre doing well. I had the extreme fatigue in the 1st trimester too. It was realllly bad! I hope it passes for you soon but dont feel bad!

May 24th, 2011, 08:40 PM
So glad the y infection is gone! I've never had one but they sound unpleasant.
I was such a bum the first and third tri too! All I did was sleep sleep sleep and eat eat eat I can't imagine trying to take care of Caleb too! I hope the fatigue is over soon if not already.
I can't remember if you already said but why is your appt not till you're 15 weeks?! I know every thing is perfect with bean #2 though
I am dying to know this LO's gender That would be the perfect ani gift

June 10th, 2011, 07:16 PM
KELLI! Do I need to go to your DDC to get updates?!

June 14th, 2011, 10:22 AM
LOL!!! Nooooo, don't go over there!!

Week 11

I am feeling good! This pregnancy is just like Eli's! Hardly any symptoms except fatigue. The nausea I had stuck around for about 2 weeks and then it was gone.
Cravings have started Yesterday I saw a commercial for McD's chicken nuggets and NEEDED them! With Eli I craved oranges and orange juice early on, this time it's SALTY things! Which isn't necessarily good! I have had DH go on a few fry runs! I can't get enough of them!

Yesterday I called my OB office and spoke to my OBGYN's nurse to set up my first appointment. I told her that I would prefer it to be after July 1st (when our new insurance kicks in and I will have full coverage). She talked to my OB and called me back. The OB wanted to see me ASAP and said, "The appointment and u/s would only be around $300 out of pocket. Having you in ASAP is ideal since you are almost out of your 1st trimester!" 300 DOLLARS!!!!! The nurse asked what I thought and I told her that I had been taking my vitamins, haven't had spotting/bleeding/cramping, and was feeling great... I told her I'd just wait til July and she said, "Good plan, I would have done the same thing!" That was reassuring to hear! Although the u/s was VERY tempting!

I'm SO looking forward to seeing the baby and hearing the hb! I'll be around 15 weeks... it won't even look like a blob when I first see him/her!

Thanks for checking in on me

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

June 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you see your LO youll probably be able to see gender!! CRAZY!! They say 15-16 weeks is the earliest! Cant wait to hear what your having!!
June 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
^ That's right Christina! Ohhhhh exciting!!! I'm so so happy everything has been perfect and you're nearly done with the 1st trimester So what day did you end up making an appointment for?!

June 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We found out DS was a boy at 15 weeks (that was my first ob appt too ) Can't wait for your appointment ... not too much longer!!

mmmmmm .... cravings .... :drool:
June 16th, 2011, 03:01 PM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm happy to hear your nausea has gone away! I'm 8 weeks right now and it hasn't been as bad as it was with Kylee, so I'm hoping it goes away much quicker than it did with her
Did you decide a date for your first appt. then? So exciting!
June 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM
You girls are getting me excited!

I don't know if they will tell me the gender at this appointment, but I am going to try to get it out of them! Hopefully I get a good u/s tech! If not, then I will go to GA the next weekend and have my friend find out for me

Our first appnt is July 5th!!! A 1:30 u/s and a 2:30 appnt!
Fingers crossed for a healthy and growing baby with a solid hb!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

June 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
YAY!!! Praying for a healthy, growing little bean!! And so hoping that you can find out the gender sooooooon....I can't wait to find out

June 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!! You'll be almost 15 weeks by then. Since it's a Dr. office who knows if they'll try or not, but I know you can tell by then. We went to a third party U/S place when I was exactly 15 weeks with G to find out and it was pretty easy to tell

June 22nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Praying for a very healthy bean.......or beans

July 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Week 15

Well, yesterday I had my first u/s and appointment!
Here is my little bean at 14 weeks and 6 days:

Just talked with Amy about how I have been sick for about a week now, well she just gave me a brilliant ... it's probably preggo symptoms. I have been soo stuffed up. My nose is running, I have to blow my nose about 30x per day, I have horrible headaches, I'm coughing, sore/itchy throat, etc. Lots of those could be preggo related. Can I just say I HATE having snot in my throat/mouth. It makes me gag.

Anyway, besides for feeling sick I am doing great. Pretty uneventful pregnancy thusfar.
I can't wait til August 2nd when my next appointment is! Hopefully we will find out if Eli is going to have a little sis or little bro Can't wait!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

July 7th, 2011, 08:17 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
He's so cute!!! And it's GOT to be a boy! I'll be floored if it isn't.

And it's because I'm brilliant

July 14th, 2011, 01:36 PM
16 weeks

I'm 16 weeks 2 days and I am STILL exhausted! I asked Daniel last night if he remembers me being like this with Eli for so long and he said yes. How can I not remember being so drained and so tired! I don't feel like doing anything! Sometimes I get random spurts of energy for a couple of days, but mostly I am just tired!
I guess that is my main pregnancy symptom and it's intensity makes up for the lack of any other symptoms Was anyone else like this when pregnant??
No REAL cravings any more. Although I had fajita nachos the other day and can't stop thinking about them Steak and chicken with sauteed onions and green peppers covered in queso all on top of tortilla chips! NOM NOM! I want to eat them for dinner every night
So far I have gained NO weight, which I am a little concerned about.... but I guess it will pick up later on I'm pretty sure that with Eli I gained about 5 lbs by this point, but I don't remember! Hopefully this means I will only gain about 20-25 lbs again! That is my goal!
Only 2.5 weeks til our big u/s! I can't wait!
I think now that I have thought about it some more I will be happy with either gender! That is surprising to me because I have always wanted boys. I guess what makes a girl "okay" for this next one is the fact that Eli and this baby will be EXACTLY the same age difference as my older brother and I (15.5 months) So it will be like we have little minis! Plus, me and my brother are SO close! We were best friends growing up and I hope that same relationship for my kids. It also doesn't hurt that I have a girl name I absolutely LOVE!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search