Monday Moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2011, 06:12 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's having a case of hte Mondays? Let it out!

May 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM
peggums27's Avatar Luv my girls
I was supposed to be off at 7 am I just got home its 9:45 and Im exhausted ....

(but dh stayed home today and I can sleep till I feel like getting up yay!!!)

Peggy ~ Mom to~ Alexa 07-13-00 Rennon (RIP) 05-26-07 Mia 12-10-09

And I can't breathe without you, but I have to breathe, without you, I have to
May 16th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Today is my Birthday and Im 25! So far today has been good! No moans so far!!

May 16th, 2011, 09:44 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HaPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!!!

MIL worked Saturday for us so she's off today... so that would have been my moan, being 'stuck' at home... BUT Its 1245 and Granny is STILL asleep... so its like having the house to myself and Lily! haha. Our dog has a vet apppt at 2 so my mom is coming over to watch Granny, so I even get to get out for a while and then DH will be home. Not so bad!

May 16th, 2011, 10:19 AM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AF came today and the poor puppy has not gotten enough exercise the past 4 days since dh was out of town so he is super stir crazy and i am not in the mood to deal with him....plus i am having to keep him in his crate more because i am tearing the house apart getting organized & ready for the garage sale. he desperately needs a super long walk.
May 16th, 2011, 10:41 AM
megpie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCoconut View Post

MIL worked Saturday for us so she's off today... so that would have been my moan, being 'stuck' at home... BUT Its 1245 and Granny is STILL asleep... so its like having the house to myself and Lily! haha. Our dog has a vet apppt at 2 so my mom is coming over to watch Granny, so I even get to get out for a while and then DH will be home. Not so bad!
Omg, she's like a teenager!!!! Will she still go to bed at her normal time??? Wow!
May 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bella is sick...and I have a pulled muscle in my leg from walking around Cannes in my flip flops.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
May 16th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCoconut View Post

do you go in there and check on her when she's sleeping that late?? that's probably a terrible thought, but i'm even that way with Trey. if he sleeps past his normal wake up time, i start getting worried and check on him.
May 16th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My only moan today is that I started a diet today. Not a "diet"...just trying to eat better. I donít want to gain 37lbs this pregnancy, like I did with the last. And, I started this pregnancy 7lbs+ from my last pre-pregnancy weight...so I feel like I need to be super careful about what I'm putting in my mouth. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been super snacky. I'm not sure how much of that is in my head, but if I donít eat something every couple of hours, I get sick feeling. I always run for the junk food...because itís the most satisfying. Lol so today, I just feel cranky...because even though I'm eating healthy snacks, they're not what I want. I WANT JUNK!!
May 16th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Prettymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lets see... Cassondra was acting crazy today, not behaving, bugging Jaiden, and threw an ABSOLUTE fit when I was brushing her hair! Thank goodness she has ice skating today and Nanny always takes her to ice skating then out to dinner. So now it's just me and Jaiden. I do enjoy Mondays b/c I kind of get my own time w/ J.

Plus on Friday I went to pick up our Beach Club I.D. cards at our Homeowner's Association office and when I left I was looking at the cards to make sure they were all there and NOT PAYING ATTENTION...and I fell down 4 concrete stairs. My legs were gushing blood and I was just trying not to cry. My right knee is still oozing and in pain. My DH said it looks like I got road rash from a motorcycle accident! Sounds much cooler than falling down 4 concrete stairs!!!

May 16th, 2011, 01:53 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ouch! Stairs are my sworn enemy! It doesn't matter which way I am going I will fall down or trip going up.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
May 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Bekki
I have been running around today...Matthew is having surgery tomorrow so today we had to go to the hospital for his preadmission testing. We had to park across the street and walk in the rain because the parking garage isn't tall enough for our van. Then we went to mall to try and find a graduation present for my bil who is getting his doctorate in physical therapy on Saturday...no luck, I have no clue what to get him. While I was there I started feeling the telltale signs of a UTI. I'm sure I have one and am not sure what to do. I don't have time to go to the dr tomorrow so am considering going to the ER tonight to get some meds..what a pain.
May 16th, 2011, 02:52 PM
peace.love.audrey
My car hates me.
May 16th, 2011, 03:46 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did WW all last week and lost nothing......sigh. I really need to lose the weight before baby #2, but I love to eat

On a bright note, I passed my final with flying colors!! They are even submitting my name to the office to come and help assist next semester with teaching the students It feels so good to not have to study today

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

May 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to make an eye appointment. That's the biggest thing today. I need to get new glasses, and I decided I better do it before hubby's schedule changes in June. His days off are changing, which means it's going to be slightly harder to get things done on Mondays.

May 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bekki, go get you some cranberry supplements, and take like 6 with 2 bottles of water.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Tags
monday , playroom , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search