What is your baby eating?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2011, 02:17 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I just got Lilyan on whole milk and all "adult" foods....no formula or baby foods here! Thank goodness!!! Do you think its safe since she doesn't turn 1 until June 5th? I mean she seems to be thriving and eats SO much more now than she did before. Just wondering because I feel a little guilty for transitioning earlier than your 'supposed' to.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cam is on all table food and we are starting with an ounce of milk in each of his bottles. He loves cheese but I am slowly transitioning him to milk. I think that you should do what works for your little one. Every baby is different and as long as she is happy and thriving then you keep doing what you are doing.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
May 16th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Veteran
Grayson is refusing to eat baby food now, so it's all table food for him. He eats like we're starving him - shoving the food in his mouth!! We haven't started feeding him milk yet, so he either has formula or juice with his food.

May 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
shannonranee
Natalie hasn't ate baby food since she was about 7 months. formula she got until just voer a year when we finally finsihed the can that we had (but I figured at only 18 lbs at a year old it wasn't hurting her any).
May 16th, 2011, 02:45 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Thanks girls...that's very reassuring!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 16th, 2011, 03:21 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam has been on all table food for about 3 months or so already and whole milk since 11months, I think you are doing just fine mama!
May 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Logan lately has only been wanting the boob because of his ear infections! Usually he eats a little bit of table food when we eat.. I have been giving him drinkable yogurt and he's eating that up!
May 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you should do what she wants to do. If she is happy and satisfied with it then follow her lead!

May 16th, 2011, 06:08 PM
shannonranee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momeejenjen View Post
Logan lately has only been wanting the boob because of his ear infections! Usually he eats a little bit of table food when we eat.. I have been giving him drinkable yogurt and he's eating that up!
Natalie loves the drinkable yogurts - and go gurt - tonight she is getting taco bell - I have a migraine and dont feel like cooking.
May 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alicia hasn't eaten baby food since 6 months old, I think? She loves her table food too much lol We haven't started whole milk constantly yet though...she does have it here and there. Sounds like you are doing just fine

May 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to add, Levi is LOOOOVING that YoBaby yogurt. It is made with fruits and veggies, so I am a total fan!!!!
May 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dallas only gets table food now, and we are working on weaning so she gets a good amount of whole milk as well. The hardest part has been getting her to finish her cup at meals when she would rather just not drink all day long and then nurse throughout the night! So, somedays she drinks a lot of milk and others not so much.
May 17th, 2011, 05:24 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gabriel still boycotts all table foods and will only eat baby food on a spoon. We really need to start pushing solids soon 'cause we were hoping he'd be mostly off baby food by the time of our vacation next month. I might give him a sampling of whole milk next week to see how he reacts. I can't wait 'til we're done with formula; that will save us $120 a month!

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

May 17th, 2011, 12:50 PM
hannia2's Avatar Veteran
My doctor said "absolutey no table food." But I make all her baby food.

I'm not transitioning to milk until its cleared by her doctor. I also plan on continuing with some toddler formula once a day. (she'll be 12 months on the 2nd).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search