What is your LO into?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
So what is your LO into these days? Cabinets, Bookshelves, ect?

Logan LOVES LOVES to empty cabinets, drawers, bags... it's keeping me really busy lately! he has a big bin of his toys in the family room downstairs and I swear to you, as soon as I put his toys back in there he is right behind me to empty it out, I don't think he can stand to have anything in the bin.
May 17th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol. Cam does the same thing. He is into EVERYTHING! We have a playpen gate system that we have spread out accordion style in front of the entertainment center. He recently figured out how to wiggle himself behind the baby gate to get to the entertainment center. Ugh...and the adventures begin.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
May 17th, 2011, 11:03 AM
IAmMomMomIAm
Heidi is obsessed with the fridge. She'll hear it open from the other side of the house, and hussle as fast as she can go to get there before the door closes. She also loves the bottom of the entertainment center, where the XBox and the sound receiver box is - lots of lights and buttons. And she likes our computers. DH's computer lays on its side next to mine (we need to get him a new one, lol), and Heidi likes to climb up and sit on top of it. She also LOVES going under my desk, and behind the couch.
May 17th, 2011, 11:12 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everything LOL, he is seriously into everything he shouldn't be! the toilet, the dog bowls, cords, he empties every shelf in the playroom (picture about 100 DVDs all over the place!), he also is a climbing fool! if there is a possibility of climbing on it he is on it or trying to get on it! He tries to climb onto beds, couches, chairs, the fireplace hearth, into the bathtub. The other day I was helping dd tie her shoes when we were out playing in the yard and I turned around and Sam was climbing on top of the little kids picnic table we have about to stand up on the table part, I about had a heart attack! I feel like I am constantly running after him and chasing him down and telling him "that's not for babies!"
May 17th, 2011, 11:22 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ditto kim minus the yard situation

May 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The fridge, the dog bowl/water, her brother's toy tool bench, the DVDs by the TV, and anything on the coffee table (specifically the laptop/mouse). Oh, and the fireplace screen.

Our cabinets have baby locks so she can't get into them.
May 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything! As soon as he knows we don't want him getting into something, he obsesses over it. It's funny and exhausting. DD was an angel when she was a baby learning to get around. We barely had to baby proof (other than stairs and anything dangerous). I wasn't totally unprepared for James.
May 17th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The drawers on the entertainment center, the book shelves- she ALWAYS pulls off Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, no matter where on the shelf I put it. That's my girl When she's in the kitchen there is one specific cabinet she always goes to. It has my mixer in it, and the stand has this round tray that the bowl snaps into. She likes to get that part out and slide it around the kitchen floor. I let her because it occupies her while I'm getting dinner on the table or while we're trying to eat if she finishes early. I keep my floor pretty clean, so it's okay for her to crawl around on like that.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
I was JUST saying this!! The climbing is giving me a heart attack and sending me over the edge. Holy cow.

May 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
IAmMomMomIAm
Heidi also thinks the potty is an awesome toy. Not the big potty in the bathroom, but the little frog potty we keep in the living room so DS is constantly reminded of his impending desire to use it. I clean it after every use, obviously, with soap and hot water, and it gets some bleach twice a day (because the idea of pee germs hanging out in my living room doesn't appeal to me - go figure), but it's still a potty.
May 17th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Oh yeah Logan loves the frigde too! And the climbing... My daughter left the gate open at the bottom of the stairs, i was doing dishes and with in seconds Logan was at the top of the stairs.
May 18th, 2011, 05:48 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She opens drawers and pulls the keys off the laptop.
May 18th, 2011, 07:03 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover

May 18th, 2011, 08:10 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The dvds and the bathroom trash are his favorites. But he loves getting a basket of clean laundry and pulling them out of the basket and throwing everything on the floor. It has to be the clean laundry!

May 18th, 2011, 10:58 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She's into everything! She's also a climber, she has climbed on top of the kids picnic table outside too. She's trying to give me a heartattack lol

May 18th, 2011, 01:53 PM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The toilet, the kitchen cabinets and the fridge are his absolute favorite. He knows where the food is so he's ALWAYS trying to get into the fridge.
May 18th, 2011, 05:31 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dallas really enjoys emptying things as well. Today she pulled out all her cloth diapers and put them in a giant pile. I walked into her room and said "Who did this?!" and she just looked at me and then the pile and smiled, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search