Time Outs

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2011, 04:47 AM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I completely understand wanting to do a time out! These babies think they are invincible! Elliot thinks it's fun to lean over on the changing table and look over the side and I keep telling her to lay down or she is going to fall off and I have to stop what I am doing and physically lay her back down. We go through it every 3 hours and it really gets old. Diaper changes take way longer than they should and giving her a toy sometimes helps, but the other times she just drops them on the floor.

Last edited by handymandy; May 19th, 2011 at 06:26 AM.
May 19th, 2011, 06:02 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
This made me laugh! Ben needs a time out too some days... he's pulled the hall heating vent out of the floor more times than I can count... not to mention stealing his sisters' toys... but of course I probably won't put him in time out until he's at least 18 mos to 2 years, like I did with his sisters. Though I doubt it will do any good, just like it doesn't do any good with his sisters.

Hugs to the mamas having bad mornings! Have so been there! And PLEASE don't tell me that 3 is worse than 2, I was counting on the terrible twos being over with in a few months!!!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

May 19th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Too young.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search