UGH.....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So disappointed in myself right now! After DH came home in March we left for trip that lasted over a month (got back mid-April). I am back up to 158lbs now I need to start back into the dieting and exercising but it really is difficult to do while he is home. Not ony that, but I have been incredibly stressed lately. Josh almost got deployed again (he would've been leaving within a few weeks for 5 months) but luckily someone else stepped in and filled the spot they needed. Right now it is still up in the air, but there is a chance he may be leaving in just over 3 mo for an 8 mo deployment because they are short on officers. Originally he wasn't to leave until March 2012. Hopefully the BN commander will keep him assigned to his original mission and not make him go in October. With all the stress at work, DH and I have been cooking lots of meals together in the evenings to maximize our time together - unfortunately those meals are not the healthiest and we eat more than we should. I know we need to stop this pattern, but we really love that time together lol. Anyway, I think I am going to have to figure out a different meal plan and control portion sizes better so that I can continue losing weight. It would be awesome if I could reach my goal before he leaves so that he has something to look forward to coming home to lol

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
May 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
♥susan♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs mama! I have been using the EMealz website and that has helped out a lot with meal planning/prep. They have different plans (low-card, weight watchers, low-fat, etc) and give you a weekly meal plan and grocery list. I keep the plan in a binder in the kitchen and then whoever gets home first knows exactly what meal to start. I have also been taking Advocare vitamins for energy, weight loss, and toning. Those have really helped control my cravings and give me the energy I need to work-out on top of working and being a mom. I have lost a pant size in the past month just from the vitamins and minimal exercise. Here is the website for that if you want to check it out: https://www.advocare.com/10084300/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search