I am pretty sure

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2011, 11:02 AM
shannonranee
I am pretty sure that I just passed the gestational sac. Right now I have it wrapped in wipe until I find out if the dr office needs it - i know that sounds gross but IDK what else to do with it becasue I would feel terrible flushing my baby down the toliet - even if it is super early.

I am trying to get a hold of the dr office too becasue (sorry for tmi) I am bleeding so bad that I have to use natalies disposable diaper liners for a pad.
May 19th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No advice, but I know how you feel. When I miscarried my first, I pass the baby/sac and didn't know what to do either. I held it for a bit but ultimately flushed it....still haunts me a bit to this day and that was over 10 yrs ago (I was around 6wks). I hope the bleeding gets under control. I don't have any experience with the cytotek.

My Ovulation Chart
May 19th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
(((HUGS))) Shannon. I just hate that you are going through this alone. Did your doctor tell you to go to the ER if you started bleeding heavy? Mine told me that if I start soaking through pads to go in because continued heavy bleeding could mean that something is hemoraging. If you start feeling weak, please call in. I wish I was there.

May 19th, 2011, 06:16 PM
shannonranee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
(((HUGS))) Shannon. I just hate that you are going through this alone. Did your doctor tell you to go to the ER if you started bleeding heavy? Mine told me that if I start soaking through pads to go in because continued heavy bleeding could mean that something is hemoraging. If you start feeling weak, please call in. I wish I was there.
No he didnt say that but they usually go by soaking through a pad in an hour over 2-3 hours straight (or 3 pads in 3 hours). It was really odd last night because I was having bad bad cramping - I went to bed (with fresh pad) at 10pm woke up at midnight and had soaked though the pad and my pants all over the bed. So I got up and changed sat in bed and watched tv til 3 and hardly had anything on the pad so changed to anyways - this time put 2 pads on to make it longer and woke up at 7 soaked up through both pads, my pants and all over the bed again. then the bleeding just went to heavy period bleeding. I decided to take 2 more pills cause I wasnt sure if the headache last night was stess or the pills (but now know it WAS the pills cause I got another headache within a half hour) started cramping bad again and was bleeding bad - at one point I was standing by the sink felt something so I looked down and there was blood on the floor. then after I passed what I am sure is the baby it is just like really really heavy period bleeding but not soaking through pads. I am kind of irritated with the office - I tried calling their number all aftenoon but would get a message saying to call a different number would call that number and get a message to call yet a deifferent number - I am going to try them again in the am. I probab would have went to the ER early this am with the bleeding I had if I hadnt been home alone with natalie but I didnt want to wake her up at 1am just to go sit in the ER for who knows how long. I think the meds were just causing such heavy heavy bleeding. This morning I felt off but probably because of how much I bled overnight. I have actually foudn for some reason that if I am up doing stuff the beeding is less than if I am laying down relaxing - which is odd becasue usually it is the opposite.
May 20th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope the bleeding is better today. Hugs.

My Ovulation Chart
May 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
How are you doing today????

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM
shannonranee
I am ok - now it is just like normal heavy bleeding. I go for my final appt next wednesday just to make sure everything did come out (they wanted to do it monday morning but natalie already has 2 appts on monday morning).
May 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM
MrsB1227's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss
May 30th, 2011, 06:49 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your feeling better Shannon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search