Nervous about my appt on thursday - UPDATE

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
shannonranee
I have my follow up on thursday to make sure everything passed. I am still bleeding VERY heavy and today everything things is extremely painful. I figure either not everything passed like I thought (which would suck) or I got a bad UTI from using pads (which would also cause pain in that area). I dont have any buring but I never do when I get UTI's. I just have bad low abdomenal pain and back pain. when I first sit down everything hurts even worse (like bad enough it makes me just want to stand back up). I would try to get in today but attie has therapy in about a half hour then at 3:30 I have to take her to her drs becasue I cannot get rid of her diaper rash (after 2 weeks) I have tried 2 differnt strenghts desitin, A&D diaper rash cream, antifungal cream, and Nystat

Update: I am guessing it was that the pregnancy had not passed. I just went into the bathroom with severe cramps and all of a suden passed a huge greyish tissue the size of a lime (sorry tmi). Fo bring only 6 weeks I was not expecting something that big so I thought when I had bloody tissue like last week (that was way smaller) that was it. or something else is really going on.

Last edited by shannonranee; May 23rd, 2011 at 10:29 AM.
May 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are bleeding heavily still. Sounds like a mess all around. I hope the therapy sessions go quickly and you are able to get back home and rest (like that is possible with a 1yr old). Hugs to you and I hope this is all over for you soon.

My Ovulation Chart
May 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
did you call the doc? That sound like it was really big???

May 23rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Wow. I have heard that the tissue should be gray in color, but that does sound very large to me. Hope you are ok.

My Ovulation Chart
May 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
shannonranee
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitabout View Post
did you call the doc? That sound like it was really big???
Yeah I called the dr. I spoke with the nurse and at first she was like being that the pregnancy stopped progressing at 6 weeks there should just be large blood clots that you would actually see. So then I explained to her what it looked like and she put me on hold and went and asked the dr and he said that what I saw was the pregnancy. after all the miscarriages I have had around this same pregnancy stage I have never see anything like that. so now I am wondering if the sac continued to grow or what was really going on. I all of a sudden feel better, for the most part - I am still a little sore but nothing like before - the crazy thing is before that I kept thinking **** my cervix hurts bad - well no wonder with something that size trying to come through it. LAst week what I thought was the pregnancy was like a quater size bloody tissue (which is what I saw all the other times so that is why I thought that was the pregnancy - now I have no idea what that was).
May 23rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Hugs.

My Ovulation Chart
May 23rd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Oh Shannon, I'm so sorry this has been so rough on you!

May 24th, 2011, 07:59 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
{{{{HUGS}}}} I am so, so sorry!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 25th, 2011, 08:52 AM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know anything about this stuff but I hope everything is ok! Hope Nattie gets better too.

May 25th, 2011, 09:04 AM
shannonranee
IDK why I put thursday - lol - my appt was this afternoon but I had to cancle becasue my baby sitter cancled on me and they dont let you bring kids to the office anymore. so now I have to wait until NEXT wednesday.
May 26th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Sorry you have to wait another week. Are you doing ok?

My Ovulation Chart
May 26th, 2011, 08:28 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
aw that stinks you have to wait until next week! I am so sorry it has been rough

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

May 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM
shannonranee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Chemist 73 View Post
Sorry you have to wait another week. Are you doing ok?
Yeah I am doing ok - I try not to think about it. I thought I was almost done bleeding as it has only been brown all day today and not much of it at all. then all of a sudden tonight is is bright red again and I am a little crampy but not bad so who knows whats going on - hopefully it stops soon. I try to just concentrate on all the things Nattie is doing and getting ready for DH to come home. I was completely fine emotionally until I went to my regular Dr today to get an EPI pen refill and they asked about it and I had to tell them I had the miscarriage - then it was hard not to cry becasue the nurse kept asking questions about it (I was able to keep it together and not cry though).

Last edited by shannonranee; May 26th, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
May 27th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Glad you are doing a bit better. At least you have such a darling daughter to distract you.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search