Friday Five

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
GraysMama's Avatar AKA marriedc
So I know I'm late... sorry LOL!!

Here's the five Q's:

1. What's your biggest pet peeve?
2. What do you do for relaxation?
3. What's your vice of choice?
4. Most annoying habit in other people?
5. Your most annoying habit...

Spill

Siggy by Heather (Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* ) / View My Siggy Gallery // Request a Siggy

May 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
1. What's your biggest pet peeve? hmm, it's a toss up between chewing with their mouth open, or when people say "I seen". I just want to scream "it's I HAVE seen or I SAW! Drives me crazy!
2. What do you do for relaxation? either a long run or a bath with a glass of wine and a good book
3. What's your vice of choice? either wine or diet coke...although I could live without wine and don't drink it much. Diet coke, well, I NEED that!
4. Most annoying habit in other people? being late all the time
5. Your most annoying habit... bouncing my leg...just realized I'm actually doing it right now. Even my 7 yo has asked me to quit bouncing.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

May 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM
justcallmecat's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to justcallmecat
1. What's your biggest pet peeve? when people interrupt others..ughh annoying wait your **** turn!! OR when you talk..and then suddenyl the other person just starts talking abotu somethign else ..not acknowledging what you said..umm hi..are you having a one-way convo or what??!! get out....

2. What do you do for relaxation? exercise either run or rpm classes ..does that sound weird?

3. What's your vice of choice? vanilla ice cream

4. Most annoying habit in other people? people who pick their toenails ..my daughter does it..i find it so disgusting

5. Your most annoying habit... i bite my hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurselochia View Post
1. What's your biggest pet peeve? hmm, it's a toss up between chewing with their mouth open, or when people say "I seen". I just want to scream "it's I HAVE seen or I SAW! Drives me crazy!
I hate that too..im always correcting my husband for that..ughh..hate it..

admittedly..im alllllllllllllllllways late..haha..my dad ended telling me get-togethers were 30 mins earlier than they actually were..so i woudl be there on time...still was late :| lol

Thank you Chelsea (GraysMama) for my amazing siggy!

Last edited by justcallmecat; May 27th, 2011 at 09:16 PM.
May 27th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What's your biggest pet peeve?when people smack and/or play with their gum ewww!
2. What do you do for relaxation?Watch tv or get on the computer
3. What's your vice of choice?dark chocolate
4. Most annoying habit in other people?nose pickers and people who don't know how to use their blinkers correctly when they drive
5. Your most annoying habit... biting my nails

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
May 28th, 2011, 05:57 AM
PrgntNBareft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What's your biggest pet peeve? When people Say OMG and they don't mean "Oh my goodness" or when they use Jesus's name as a curse. You seriously have NO CLUE how that kicks me in the gut and makes me want to smack their mouths. Especially infront of my child. To me that's a curse and you've just cursed in front of my kids! I obviously also do not like when people curse especially in front of kids. LOL
2. What do you do for relaxation? Sit down and jump online.
3. What's your vice of choice? COFFEE! I love coffee!
4. Most annoying habit in other people? People that have no manners. ie, don't say please, or thank you. Cover you mouth when you chew, yawn or cough. Eat like a cave man, chew with your mouth open BLAH! Or when people don't say excuse me when they burp or fart or simply when they try to get by you. Now with that being said and as contrary as it seems I think farts are hilarious, not so much the smell LOL, but in general farting is funny. I MAY be a 13 year old boy trapped inside a 30 yr old women's body.
5. Your most annoying habit... Cracking my ankles. If I turn them in circles they CRACK so loud it sounds like I break my bone. It's gross.
May 28th, 2011, 07:39 AM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
1. What's your biggest pet peeve? Hum...people who ride my a $$ on the road...I have lots so I'll just use that one.
2. What do you do for relaxation? Music...I LOVE music (not mainstream American stuff...nopes).
3. What's your vice of choice? Probably Reese's Peanut Butter cups!!
4. Most annoying habit in other people? People who just push past you...OMG I wanna scream when people do this, mostly because they touch me & invade my personal 3 feet of space...it's my comfort bubble.
5. Your most annoying habit... I am so special I have none. LOL, just kidding...I tend to leave drinking glasses everywhere. My BF & mom are always griping at me about it.

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~

Tags
friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search