Shipping

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I think Canada post likes to rip people off or for the last few months it's been a good time to ship stuff. I've been selling stuff and the post office will ask me if i want to pay say 25 bucks for the item to get there in 3-5 business days or pay lower like 10 bucks and it will get there within 3 weeks. Well I always choose the smaller amount and everything i've sent has arrived within a week. I just sent something and the person got it in 5 days. I've even told the girls at the post office this but they never seem to care. Shipping charges are rediculous.

May 31st, 2011, 11:57 AM
1+twins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's the same in the US... ripping people off. Except our system keeps hiking prices up every few months. GRRr!

May 31st, 2011, 04:16 PM
That's annoying! It just kills me when i pay for the cheaper shipping the girl is like you know it's not going to arrive for like a month right and i'm like actually it takes about a week...and she doesn't say anything.

June 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
HappyMommyof4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Let me tell you about shipping! DH forgot his wallet here and was going to California for a few days so he asked me to ship it to the hotel there. Fine I called Ups $75 ok he needs it. When she came to pick it up I checked the wrong box on the slip, $160 box. Well it never made it on time, DH came home before it ever got there. I have been on the phone with Ups any times and I think I finally will be getting my money back. I I never. Ship anything again it would be fine.
June 2nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
OUCH!!! That is horrible! For that price it should have been there within 24 hours!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search