Whats wrong

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 01:30 PM
jessi0887's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does this sound like teething? Of course Jaden has been teething for a while now but no teeth have broke through. This morning though he woke up a little on the fussy side. Refusing to eat anything including his formula. Around ten managed to get him to eat a bottle a a few bites of bananas before passing out. Then he was fussy all afternoon. At around three i offered him some carrots and he just didn't won't anything to do with it but i got a couple bites in. And i have managed to get him to eat two more bottles but this is soo not like him. He finally passed out again ten minutes ago. Im just wondering is this teething maybe a tooth about to come in? Or is it something else? I hate to see him not feeling well.

June 3rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
they are very fuzzy when they are teething.. Is he drooling? He could also have a ear infection too.

June 3rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
LindseyF's Avatar Expecting 2nd Dec Baby!
Zayd fussed while nursing for a few days while his teeth were coming in, apparently because some babies hurt when they suck. Hope your LO's teeth give him a break soon!!
June 3rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Those were the EXACT symptoms Remi had just hours before being diagnosed with an ear infection.
Good luck!! I'd say if it goes on for another day, take him to the doctor just to be safe.
June 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
kitkat's Avatar Super Mommy
Caleb was like that the day before he developed a high fever. I took him to the dr and he had a bacterial infection and his ears were starting to get red. He still has four days left of a 10 day antibiotic treatment and he is doing great now.

By the way I bawled for 2 hours because they had to draw his blood and do a chest xray to check for pneumonia. Not fun!

Good luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search