Pregnancy Update....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2011, 10:13 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Hey ladies,

Thought I'd give an update on the pregnancy. And hoping to hear from the other ladies who are pregnant too....give us an update!!!!

I'm due Aug 24th! Thinking it would be neat if I had the baby on the 22, since Rylee is Feb 22, Alivia is April 22 and Dh is Oct 22 But the chances are slim! lol

So far this pregnancy has been better to me than when I was pregnant with Alivia. So far, my blood pressure is good !! YAY! The highest it's been is 126/81. I've lost 10lbs too! I gained 40lbs last time, so maybe that wasn't helping my BP. I don't seem to have quite the appetiteI had last time, I feel less like eating this time around.

I am having a few extra ultrasounds this time too because Alivia stopped developing around 32 weeks. So I have one scheduled for June 29th and July 27th. So far so good there too. I had an ultrasound last Wed and baby was measuring right on to the day - 28 weeks! 2lbs 8oz! I also have a heart murmr this time again, and I had a heart ultrasound last week to check on that. We don't know if it's pregnancy induced or what because I didn't get it checked between pregnancies.

Right now I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable, my hips hurt at night and I'm getting a lot of round ligiment pains. But I started going to the chiropractor last week and it helped A LOT. So I go back on Monday.

I have another anterior placenta, and I couldn't feel the baby move this time until late (19-20ish weeks), but now I feel the baby move more than I did with Alivia. He's always so active. I'm not sure if the placenta moved a lot or what.

As for names, we both really like Liam and DH is sort of stuck on it...but I wanna explore my options. I sort of like Callum and Brody and I am open to hearing other names too (if any of you ladies have some to offer..lol).

I think that is about all.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

June 5th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for an update! I was wondering about you! And I must have totally missed that you are having a BOY! That's fantastic!!!

It sounds like everything is going good overall...how fun would it be if he was born on the 22nd?!? Does time seem like it's flying for you? Only 2-ish more months and you are due...crazy!
June 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so excited for you! I love both Liam and Callum as a name! Can't believe how far along you are already!

June 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Thanks for the update!! That's so great that he's on track with growth so far and your blood pressure is staying down!! Awesome!! That would be so cool if he was born on the 22nd! I love the names Liam and Brody! (Liam is probably my favorite of the 2!) Any middle names to go with them?

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
June 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yes 2 of the past 3 ultrasounds said boy, the last one, baby had his legs tight together and we couldn't get a peek.

As for middle names I would like to name him after my Dad who passed away. His name was Wade, but I keep wondering if it works ok with any of the names I have. I might just use it anyway, we'll see.

Oh I forgot to mention that I don't have GD either *YAY*, but my iron was a bit low, so I'm trying to remember to take my prenatals EVERYDAY and eat more high iron foods, if that doesn't work she'l put me on iron supplements, which I'd rather not do (constipation)..we'll see.

June 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Thanks for the update!!! I wish I'd lost 10 lbs. I think so far I've gained about 5-6 lbs.

I can't believe you're already 28 weeks! Does it feel like it's flying by to you? Mine definitely does.

I find out what I'm having on the 15th, so I'm super excited! I have a feeling the baby's a girl, but you never know! If it's a boy, we're considering Lucas for a name (I've always liked it, and I threw it out there again today and DH says he thinks it's all right; he must have forgotten that he didn't like it when we were pregnant with Caleb, LOL). I love the name Liam, but I always mispronounce it when I first read it as "LYE-um" instead of "LEE-um." (Lee-um is the correct pronunciation, right?).

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
June 6th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
Thanks for the update!!! I wish I'd lost 10 lbs. I think so far I've gained about 5-6 lbs.

I can't believe you're already 28 weeks! Does it feel like it's flying by to you? Mine definitely does.

I find out what I'm having on the 15th, so I'm super excited! I have a feeling the baby's a girl, but you never know! If it's a boy, we're considering Lucas for a name (I've always liked it, and I threw it out there again today and DH says he thinks it's all right; he must have forgotten that he didn't like it when we were pregnant with Caleb, LOL). I love the name Liam, but I always mispronounce it when I first read it as "LYE-um" instead of "LEE-um." (Lee-um is the correct pronunciation, right?).
Yay, can't wait to hear what you are having!!! So exciting! Yes this pregnancy feels like it is FLYING by.

It is pronounced Lee-um, I can see us calling him Lee sometimes too. Do you have any names picked out for a girl yet?

June 6th, 2011, 12:01 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
For a girl, we're considering either Alexandria (we're thinking of spelling it Alexandrea), or Natalie. I still like the name Naomi, but out of those three names, that's DH's least favorite, so we just decided to cross it off the list.

For middle names, Wayne will be our boy middle name (named after my FIL), and I'm kind of stuck on a girl's... I'm thinking Isabella or Isabel, but that's such a popular name right now that I kind of don't want to use it.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search