Get off the couch!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2011, 06:40 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[...talking to myself here ]

I have been working out three times a week for the past 3 weeks, and it has been going very well. I've been motivated, I'm losing inches & weight, and tonight...well, I'm just not feeling it. I can't seem to get up off the couch!

What do you do to stay motivated with exercising? How do you fit it into your schedule? Are you consistent with it, or haphazard? Over the years I've learned that the ONE thing that helps me more than anything else is to exercise consistently. Now if I can just make myself get up!

I'm going, though. Seriously...

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't go all weekend ( I usually do) and so tonight I wanted to go. Its harder for me since losing my gym buddy. I called my mom to see if she wanted to go to a class with me at 730 and she had just left a 430 class... I was SO MAD she didn't call me. I really wasn't feeling it.

Then MIL calls DH b/c she needed to go to urgent care so I was stuck @ home with Granny... and ordered pizza for dinner. Tongiht was full of fail for me.

I hope you made it ot the gym!

July 4th, 2011, 07:06 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did work out that night. I missed my next two workouts, though. One was just because I was lazy. I always have a huge dip in my energy level right when AF comes, so that's my excuse. The next workout I missed because I was out of town. But I got back on track tonight.

It's much easier to work out with a buddy. I used to go to classes with my mom every night, and then it was a few times a week. Now it's tough, because DH works evenings, and I don't really trust the childcare at the gym, so it is just too tough. I've been working out at home with videos, but it isn't as fun as classes, IMO.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search