32 week growth ultrasound!! X-Posted *Update in 1st post**

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Just to remind anyone who want to know, they are doing growth ultrasounds on me at 32 and 36 weeks because DD#2 (Alivia) was 4lbs 11oz at 39 weeks. So they want to make sure baby is growing on schedule!

Anyways, all is great! Baby is now head down with his back against my right side, and feet to the left. I saw him practice breathing and stretching. He had his legs crossed at the ankes. He is like that every ultrasound! They are estimating his weight to be 4lbs 12oz. I know this can be wayy off, but according to that he is 1oz over what my DD was when she was born!!!! To me on ultrasound he is resembling DD#2 a lot. But I guess we'll see when he comes out. When I was done I saw the screen and apparently he's measuring one week ahead, they had date due according to measurements to be Aug 17th but I'm not due until the 24th. Guess we'll see.

I got some pictures printed off on regular paper, but they are not great at all. Oh well, what I got to see of him while I was there was great

I have my 32 week appt. later this afternoon. I'll update here once I go to that, but it's probably goign to be boring! LOL

UPDATE*** 32 week appt.

Just wanted to update about my appt. this afternoon. Blood pressure was good at 124/68, urine was clear..... Oh....I guess I was wrong about measuring ahead, I must have not understood what I saw on the Ultrasound screen. She said baby was in the 50th percentile and doing really well and scored 8/8 on the bio-physical. I have lost 5lbs in the last two weeks, and not only did she not care, but she told me to really watch what I am eating because at the rate the baby is growing they want to keep an eye on it. Apprently from last ultrasound to this was baby grew more than the average amount, so now they are watching to make sure baby doesn't get too big. Never thought I'd ever hear that after having a 6lb 2oz baby and a 4lb 11oz baby, both at term.

That's about all....

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

Last edited by CanadianLou; June 29th, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
June 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
That's great! I hope he keeps growing nice and big for you!
June 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's wonderful! I am so glad he is growing so well. It is so awesome seeing the little ones on the screen.

June 29th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome! I'm so jealous that younger to have some extra ultrasounds! They are def super fun!
June 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Maybe it's because you're having a boy this time! He's growing so well---little strong man! LoL

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
June 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Thats great!! I hope things continue to go well!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
June 30th, 2011, 01:54 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Thanks Ladies!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

July 1st, 2011, 11:13 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
That sounds great! I love hearing the good scores on BPP, it always eased my mind a little about Lauren.

I can't believe less than 2 months from now you'll have your boy! Keep us posted on the 36 week u/s too!
Caroline - November '12

July 7th, 2011, 08:53 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like great news!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search