Monday Milestones!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 05:33 AM
KaiX2Momma
What's your LO's latest milestone YOU are proud of! It's brag time It can be anything from talking, walking, running, clapping, drinking out of a cup, more teeth, etc...
July 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, you saw my post about Maggie saying her own name. This was kind of big for us here. She's also cruising along the furniture at a pretty good clip now, and stood for about 5-6 seconds with no support.

She's been taking sips out of my cups, but not without me holding it.

DH said last night she climbed a couple of stairs, but I have yet to see it myself.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

July 11th, 2011, 07:06 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I guess he's off formula and bottles now! Yesterday was Day 1 of milk in sippy cups only.

I swear he said "Dog" the other day but he wouldn't do it again. Still no consistent words yet, not even mama or dada.

He's waving and yesterday he did So Big and blew kisses too.

He's standing on his own just a tiny bit. Can't get into standing without pulling up on something yet, though.

July 11th, 2011, 07:42 AM
mommytokem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He's now saying mama. Not much else that I can think of.
July 11th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing major - just getting really good at walking and now she can go up and down the stairs by herself, although since they're wood I still hover over her. She's also really good at baby signs and can make 3 signs really well/in appropriate times - milk, all done, and more.

July 11th, 2011, 08:50 AM
KaiX2Momma
Nothing really major except we have an official 2nd tooth. Easy peasy...with that amber necklace! She's starting to run everywhere too.
July 11th, 2011, 09:31 AM
EquestrianMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Walking, being able to turn while walking, and saying kitty very clearly.

Thank you Quantum_leap for my AMAZING siggy!
July 11th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sboricua
I would say desi's first word is "HI" just out of no where she will wave and say Hi. lol. shes so cute. thats pretty much it I believe.

thank you steph2007 for my gorgeous siggy!

July 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For as long as I can remember, anytime I would take something out of Sophie's hands (especially stuff she wasn't supposed to have) I would say "Thank you"....today she found a little piece of plastic, I think it was the hook thing off her new socks (you know what I'm talking about, right?) and she told me "Thank you" when she handed it to me....haha
July 11th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kaylee took 19 unassisted steps yesterday. Her favorite words seem to be Hi, That and Yeah! She has 10 teeth (but 4 of them are still not done coming through). And I hate to brag on this, but she has been an excellent teether.
And we discuss taking night night naps and going night night. I know she is ready when she says "nigh nigh" and the sweetest little voice.

I have numerous ones since we have been absent
July 11th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Running as fast as he can with stiff Frankenstein legs and laying down when I ask to change his diaper!

@~Alicia & Don~ proud parents of Keira, Kaila, & Kellen~@

July 11th, 2011, 05:42 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does it count if I wasn't here to witness it? Ethan took 3 steps in a row...the closest he's been to walking!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

July 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
*BabyMaMa*'s Avatar Kimber MaMa to Leah
Nothing too big, really!

Every time I try to get her to say "dog" she says "babe." She's really into climbing now. She can get on the couch without assistance, but we're still trying to teach her how to turn around and slide off on her belly.

Feb 2012
July 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Lilly Bella's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmm...does dunking the pool basketball count

no but really she has changed overnight! she shakes her head yes and no AND MEANS IT! signs a lot more, does a 4329804783204710 more cute things haha!

no walking yet though!
July 12th, 2011, 01:26 AM
domino
Jamie says "Wow. Wow-ow" whenever he sees something new or quite frankly worth say wow about (if you were new to the earth ).
The rain or when we open the blinds behind our bed and he can stand at the window and watch the sunrise. Fountains. It's really cute and makes me remember to be in awe of the little stuff
July 12th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Super Mommy
Emily is walking really well, pointing at things and jibbering about it (go figure), and talking a lot more.

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search