Friday Fives

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2011, 04:28 AM
KaiX2Momma
How often do you clean your refrigerator?

How often do you change your sheets?

How often do you clean your bathroom?

How often do you do laundry?

Do you wash the dishes by hand, or use the dishwasher?
July 15th, 2011, 05:40 AM
mommytokem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often do you clean your refrigerator? Just to get rid of bad food about once a month thoroughly once a year.

How often do you change your sheets? Usually once a month unless we've been sick, I hate doing this.

How often do you clean your bathroom? I try to once a week but if I don't every other.

How often do you do laundry?I do major laundry once a week, sometimes this takes two days, and then I do a few loads throughout the week.

Do you wash the dishes by hand, or use the dishwasher? dishwasher
July 15th, 2011, 05:49 AM
KaiX2Momma
How often do you clean your refrigerator? Clean out foods every other week, cleaning the full thing, about every 6 months.

How often do you change your sheets? Every Saturday. I'm a sucker for fresh sheets. The girls I do about every 2-3 weeks.

How often do you clean your bathroom? Once a week wipe down, full cleaning every 2 weeks.

How often do you do laundry? I do a little bit daily.

Do you wash the dishes by hand, or use the dishwasher? dishwasher, washing by hand is the devil! LOL
July 15th, 2011, 06:46 AM
preciousgiftsmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you clean your refrigerator? I always keep a clean fridge. I wipe spills as I see them and make sure everyday that there are no old left overs etc in it.

How often do you change your sheets? At least 2 times a week.

How often do you clean your bathroom? we have 3 bathrooms. I dont clean the twins bathroom, they do. I clean the downstairs bathroom every night after the little ones go to bed. Its the main used bathroom and I want it clean all the time. Our master bathroom I clean about once a week.

How often do you do laundry? everyday several loads..with a family of 6 we go through a lot of laundry daily

Do you wash the dishes by hand, or use the dishwasher? dishwasher!!!

July 15th, 2011, 07:01 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often do you clean your refrigerator? I keep it fairly clean all the time... wiping it down as there is a free space, cleaning out any old foods every week, etc. But I thoroughly clean it at least once every 6 months.

How often do you change your sheets? Once a week if I can. Lately we've had a lot of accidents in the boys' room and I feel like I'm changing their cribs two times a day! LOL. But I always strip all of them and change them on Friday for sure.

How often do you clean your bathroom? It is kind of a daily thing. I do something every day. I mop them once a week, though. Sarah Beth helps with the bathrooms (cleans the bathtubs, sinks and toilets).

How often do you do laundry? Two loads a day at least.

My DH does the dishes. He uses the dishwasher for most everything except my nice pans and my knives. I just have to put away the dishes in the mornings from the dishwasher.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
July 15th, 2011, 09:18 AM
ZeliaMarie
How often do you clean your refrigerator? I clear out old food once a week on trash day. I scrub the refrigerator when ever it looks like it needs it.

How often do you change your sheets? Every Friday I change all the sheets. Of course the crib sheet gets changed more since it usually needs it.

How often do you clean your bathroom? Once every other month

How often do you do laundry? Everyday, if not it piles up on me.

Do you wash the dishes by hand, or use the dishwasher? Both. All sippy cups and big pots are done by hand the rest go in the dishwasher.

Last edited by ZeliaMarie; July 15th, 2011 at 09:20 AM.
July 15th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Mama2Owen's Avatar Desirae
I purge old food every week or so and give it a good scrubbing as needed.

I aim for once a week, but it's usually closer to every other week.

I spot clean as needed and give it a good scrubbing every other Friday.

A few times a week.

Dishwasher. I only handwash what is too big to fit in there.
July 15th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
About once a week, only because I am the worst when it comes to screwing lids on the right way. I spill a lot, lol, and you would think I would learn but noooo.

Once a week, maybe more if I get breastmilk everywhere LOL

It's picked up daily but CLEANED once a week, but DH does the toilets

I do a load of something probably at least everyday. Now, that doesn't get put up daily---I have small clean piles on our guest bed right now, whoops. The only laundry I am actually SUPER good with is cloth diapers, but you sort of have to be.

Dishwasher, I don't know what I would do without a dishwasher! I even stick Sophie's bibs in there! (they are the hard Baby Bjorn ones)
July 15th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How often do you clean your refrigerator? Ugh, not enough!! I need to be better about this...basically whenever I see anything that is obviously expired, I throw it out, but I don't always go through it and throw everything out on a regular basis.

Every 2 weeks

Its cleaned every week...by our cleaning girl.

Usually every other day

Both...for some reason, our dishwasher doesn't get the dishes super clean if I just put them in there. Does that work for everyone else? So I wash them, then put them in the dishwasher to get sanitized. I don't mind doing dishes but I've got a serious case of dishpan hands!

Tags
friday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search